Last Film You Saw

Went to see Twisters at the Vue cinema Imax at the Printworks last night.
It was actually pretty decent & enjoyable. It’s more update than sequel. Watching in Imax was definitely the way to go & visually it was as stunning as you would hope it to be.

I went the night before to watch the Oasis doc 'Supersonic' from 2016, just to hear the songs played out of the Imax speakers and it didn't disappoint. Nearly all of the footage is tape and AI sharpened but atleast it filled most of the screen unlike the majority of blockbusters shown in Imax.

Special mention for the Joker 2 trailer shown before which looked great and filled the full screen ratio (1.43). I think thats the way to see it even if theres only a handful of scenes that were specifically framed for proper 1.43 Imax screens.

It was actually pretty decent & enjoyable. It’s more update than sequel. Watching in Imax was definitely the way to go & visually it was as stunning as you would hope it to be. There was too much truly awful country music soundtrack & way too much ‘yeeeaaah, whooooo!!’ hollering by the redneck storm chaser team. But overall it was an enjoyable watch, albeit, with nothing really unexpected happening. 6/10.
Just watched this. It’s in the Armageddon, pearl harbour cheese fest category for me. It was the wife’s idea and not mine. It’s a watchable 6/10, but I don’t like cheesy films.

I believe it's 4 parts, part 2 out in Aug. 3hr films imo are too long for a cinema showing. It would've been better as a mini series.
Apparently the second part has been put on hold and NETFLIX have stepped in looks like it’s all going to streaming with a possibility of making it a series rather than 4 films, it’s not done well at the box office,

It was actually pretty decent & enjoyable. It’s more update than sequel. Watching in Imax was definitely the way to go & visually it was as stunning as you would hope it to be. There was too much truly awful country music soundtrack & way too much ‘yeeeaaah, whooooo!!’ hollering by the redneck storm chaser team. But overall it was an enjoyable watch, albeit, with nothing really unexpected happening. 6/10.
going to see this tonight on the Imax at Printworks and really looking forward to it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.