Last Film You Saw

Twisters. Reminded me of a 90's blockbuster. Light on plot, heavy on action, good chemistry between the cast. Daisy Edgar Jones can't do a Southern US accent. Glen Powell is very handsome. Fun film.

Glen Powell is very handsome.

DCqsmC4.jpeg

Dis guy (Glen Powell) is gone be new Tom Crooze.

Last edited:
The Fugitive remastered in 4k and Dolby Atmos, gives the system a great workout especially the train crash scene. Harrison Ford pursued by Tommy (over acting) Lee Jones a 31 year old film looking and sounding great, 7/10.

Axel F

Just like Top Gun Maverick does exactly what it says on the tin. I enjoyed it 7/10

Got The Hunt For Red October on now in the background. Still superb once you get past Sean Connerys accent. Only found out a couple of months ago it's loosely based on a real life mutiny on a russian sub in 1975

'Miracle' on Disney+

The story of the USA Ice Hockey teams road to a shock Olympic victory at the 1980 Winter Olympics. Starring Kurt Russell.
It was enjoyable, I like them sort of sporting feel-good movies. The yanks do them well.
Before that I watched 'Remember the Titans' with Denzel W. That is a good 'un.

'Miracle' on Disney+

The story of the USA Ice Hockey teams road to a shock Olympic victory at the 1980 Winter Olympics. Starring Kurt Russell.
It was enjoyable, I like them sort of sporting feel-good movies. The yanks do them well.
Before that I watched 'Remember the Titans' with Denzel W. That is a good 'un.
Have you seen Invincible with Mark Wahlberg or the Rookie with Dennis Quaid, both true stories, same with Million Dollar arm

Have you seen Invincible with Mark Wahlberg or the Rookie with Dennis Quaid, both true stories, same with Million Dollar arm
No, I'll put them on my list. Thanks.
Another one I liked was 'American Underdog' about Kurt Warner who's dream was to be a NFL quarterback.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.