Last Film You Saw

The Bikeriders (2024) About a motorcycle gang in the mid 60's /70's.Not a great deal happens, lots of inane conversations, some fights and repeat......... Possibly worth watching for Tom Hardy and Jodie Comer putting on a couple of excruciatingly bad American accents............
haha her voice was so annoying. I dont know it it was a good or bad chicago accent but it was fucking annoying.

Watched Ferrari last night. Thought it was decent despite the main character 5being a pain in the ass. Well acted though.

I watched Twister the other night and thought it was OKish...ish. Best part is that the actress is beyond gorgeous.
Twister or Twisters! Tbf both female leads were very nice. I thought Twisters was ok 6/10 it seemed almost like a remake I mean you can’t do much about chasing tornados even apart from say the human angle, even the special effects seemed similar to the original from 96!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.