Last Film You Saw

Re watched Payback with Mel Gibson. Really well shot and it’s a great revenge movie. 9/10
The original Point Blank (1967) >>> The remake Payback (1999)

9VRfRKe.png

The Bikeriders (2024) About a motorcycle gang in the mid 60's /70's.Not a great deal happens, lots of inane conversations, some fights and repeat......... Possibly worth watching for Tom Hardy and Jodie Comer putting on a couple of excruciatingly bad American accents............

Scott pilgrim vs the world.
Teen romcom, but like nothing you've ever seen before. Absolutely bonkers. A cross between Ready player one and eternal sunshine. Based on a graphic novel and written and directed by the man who made shaun of the dead. Brill stuff
7.5 /10
There's a recent animated TV series adaptation available too. Not seen it myself as yet as it's still in the too watch list which never seems to get any smaller.

Instigators with Damon and Affleck what a pile of shite had to turn it off, has Hollywood forgot how to make great films,

Road House (Jake G version).

Yikes. Like Jake, and realize everyone needs a pay day, and who wouldn’t want to be in that kind of shape, but OMFG…

Atomic Blonde (old Charlize movie).

Who cares?! Charlize, kicking ass, drop dead gorgeous!

Did I mention, Charlize, kicking ass, and drop dead gorgeous?!

Knox Goes Away (Michael Keaton)

Assassin losing his mind to rapid dementia. REALLY enjoyed it. Smart twist or two, and you’re never quite sure where it’s going until you realize…and then realize how good it is.

The Batman 7/10 one of the better superhero movies

Godzilla minus 1 minus colour 8/10 - melodramatic in places and some slightly poor effects (on the whole they are really good) in Japanese so you have to read the subtitles, but I really enjoyed it and the best Godzilla movie I have seen.

Anyone ever watched Slaughterhouse Five (1972)? Just finished the book so I'm really interested to see how they've adapted that into a film. Managed to 'acquire' the film, but not sure what to expect from it. So it goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.