Last Film You Saw

Watched The last witch hunter, love fantasy films, vin diesel,Michael Caine and Elijah Wood, very enjoyable and up in HD on Kodi Rockcrusher

The Big Short. Honestly, I don't see what Christian Bale did to get the Oscar nomination, he's performance was just normal. The intensity in the movie also seems kind of forced. Its a good movie but you can clearly see that they were desperate for Oscar nominations. I get what was happening there, the USA government where probably in the mix regarding the corruption in wall street, ratings firm hiding the real ratings from the public, mortgage firm workers giving out housing loans to people who can't pay back, mortgage firms repackaging shitty deals to make them look better and all that but I kind of feel like investment / mortgage terminologies were over used in this movie to give it some kind of classy/elite appeal. The producers took a big chunk of the wolf of wall street and then threw in a lot of intensity and forced humour. I like it when a movie manages to be an Oscar worthy movie without trying to hard, The directors of The Big Short tried too hard, This is like interstellar but the wall street version, unnecessarily long with a complex storyline - all deliberately done to get the attention of the Oscar nomination board. it didn't work for me. 5.5 /10

The Big Short. Honestly, I don't see what Christian Bale did to get the Oscar nomination, he's performance was just normal. The intensity in the movie also seems kind of forced. Its a good movie but you can clearly see that they were desperate for Oscar nominations. I get what was happening there, the USA government where probably in the mix regarding the corruption in wall street, ratings firm hiding the real ratings from the public, mortgage firm workers giving out housing loans to people who can't pay back, mortgage firms repackaging shitty deals to make them look better and all that but I kind of feel like investment / mortgage terminologies were over used in this movie to give it some kind of classy/elite appeal. The producers took a big chunk of the wolf of wall street and then threw in a lot of intensity and forced humour. I like it when a movie manages to be an Oscar worthy movie without trying to hard, The directors of The Big Short tried too hard, This is like interstellar but the wall street version, unnecessarily long with a complex storyline - all deliberately done to get the attention of the Oscar nomination board. it didn't work for me. 5.5 /10
I think Christian Bale is a great actor, but when he does his Merkan accent, so which is always, he starts doing that incredibly annoying lisp that Merkans seem to have developed. I describe this as sticking their top lips out and saying their S's through their teeth with their tongues tucked behind their front gnashers. Why the fuck do that? It does my head in, and yes, I should get out more.

I think Christian Bale is a great actor, but when he does his Merkan accent, so which is always, he starts doing that incredibly annoying lisp that Merkans seem to have developed. I describe this as sticking their top lips out and saying their S's through their teeth with their tongues tucked behind their front gnashers. Why the fuck do that? It does my head in, and yes, I should get out more.

I just tried to do that and failed thpectacularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.