Last Film You Saw

'71

Well worth a look. Earned its plaudits. Very tense and some great performances from a very young cast.

Sean Harris sails very close to his Red Riding type, but he's always good as the nasty ****.

8/10

Look out for it.

Bridge of Spies
Excellent film. 9/10

Star Wars
Boring. Same as the first 70s film. 2/10

The Wolf of Wall Street - 9/10, brilliant! The scene where he snorts coke out of the girls arse, will stay with me forever :)

Phone Booth (2002):

Excellent film. You'd find it hard to believe that nearly a whole film based inside a phone booth would be so exciting and gripping, but it really is.

Clerks 7/10.

Very funny , so nineties makes it all the more amusing. Too American in script writing but genius filming on a budget. Deserves all credit of a classic and obvious why it is well loved by the counter culture.

Clerks 7/10.

Very funny , so nineties makes it all the more amusing. Too American in script writing but genius filming on a budget. Deserves all credit of a classic and obvious why it is well loved by the counter culture.
Second one is funny and Kevin smith has wrote a 3rd

Southpaw... Bought it my lad on Bluray for Xmas... I thought it was pretty poor, weak plot, very American (not surprisingly)

I am getting very hard to please since I went past 50

Looking forward to watching the new Tarrantino film however and The Reverance... both look good

The Revenant
7.5/10

I enjoyed it. The battle and bear scenes near the start were good.
Does drag on a bit though and the film could have been shorter in fairness.
Good overall though.

The Hateful eight
7.5/10

Was good. Very Tarrantino if that makes sense.
Maybe he needs to shake things up a bit now though. All too familiar for me.

Gran Torino. Good film with a story to tell.

Human race prove yet again it is easier to destroy than love & build bridges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.