Last Film You Saw

1kinkladze said:
foetus said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Die Another Day 7/10 (only cos of Halle Berry's hip swinging beach walk)
If you're a fan of Halle Berry, I suggest watching Swordfish.

she gets done up the chocolate starfish in monsters ball
Yeah I just checked - 10/10 from me

BlueBearBoots said:
Dont watch too many films never seem to have the time but we had a filmathon yesterday and watched room 1048 which was brilliant, the Devils Advocate which was even better then finished off with Face Off - quite an entertaining few hours

It's funny how tastes differ. Room 1048 was the biggest pile of crap I have managed to endure for some time.

I had a season ticket during the pearce and Ball regimes so I have endured some crap.

Begbie said:
the stoning of soraya....I may have posted this before but its a non hollywood masterpiece and jaw droppingly shocking

Good recommendation.

Just watched this, I hadn't heard about it. Although it is shocking, the movie is more sad for me.
It didn't detract from the film especially , but I thought the over acting by Zehra was slightly annoying.
If I had an hour before I was gonna get stoned to death, I'd kill myself by my own hands. I'd die my way. I know suicide is a big no-no in Islam though.

mackenzie said:
Oculus

Jumped out of my skin at one point (and I'm not easily impressed or scared by movies like this).
First 2 thirds of this were great but then it tailed off a little, but still a cut above many similar films out there.

I'm going to watch this on my own tonight with the lights off, like i did with Insidious.

Then i shall go to bed shitting myself and avoiding every mirror in the house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.