Last Film You Saw

Challenger1978 said:
Noah: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh this film is so so fucking bad i can't believe i watched it all.

Giant mother fucking rock monsters built the ARK and Noah was a genocidal nutcase and a vegetarian. Add on to that the story jumps all over the place and you have one of the worst films made this century.

Good visuals and strong performances though

'We're the Millers' ... Gfreind made me sit and watched it and was suprised how funny it was. Some hilarious scenes and Jennifer Aniston is still f*cking hot.

01cravend said:
Challenger1978 said:
Noah: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh this film is so so fucking bad i can't believe i watched it all.

Giant mother fucking rock monsters built the ARK and Noah was a genocidal nutcase and a vegetarian. Add on to that the story jumps all over the place and you have one of the worst films made this century.

Good visuals and strong performances though

Giant mother fucking rock monsters built the ARK and Noah was a cross between Hitler and bloody Jack Nicholson in the Shinning. It was a wank film that only an environMENTALIST or someone on serious medication could like.

"Bad Words".

It's rare that I find base comedy funny, but this is just superb! Jason Bateman directs and stars in this vehicle that ticks all the boxes.

Since I haven't heard of the film before, I am assuming it didn't go down that well at the box office?

It would be a travesty, if that is the case. My favourite comedy of the year, so far!

The Frozen Ground - decent thriller with Nicholas Cage based on the true story of a mass murderer in Alaska in the 70/80's, 7/10...on Netflix now.

Bigga said:
"Bad Words".

It's rare that I find base comedy funny, but this is just superb! Jason Bateman directs and stars in this vehicle that ticks all the boxes.

Since I haven't heard of the film before, I am assuming it didn't go down that well at the box office?

It would be a travesty, if that is the case. My favourite comedy of the year, so far!

Watched this, fun film. Bit predictable but entertaining all the way through. Plus bit of Smashing Pumpkins at the end, so that's cool.

Enemy

Enemy_poster.jpg

Really good. Lot's of metaphors so watch with an open mind.

8/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.