Last Film You Saw

jimharri said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
bobmcfc said:
I have and what an amazing film. Never expected the plot tbh and didn't read about it before I watched it so it was brilliant and really delivered. Kind of got me me in a similar way that the Descent did which is another brilliant film
Weirdly that's how I saw both of them films too, without knowing what they were about. Best way to see a movie sometimes.
Nearly impossible in these days of the internet, social media, round the clock entertainment news channels, mates shooting their mouths off etc etc.

Dog soldiers
The Descent
Dusk till dawn

Three films where the plots totally surprised me. My curveball films ;)

Gelsons Dad said:
Bigga said:
Anybody that wants to see an art house-y film or one that sees Scarlett Johansson get her kit off may look no further than "Under the Skin".

Art house films are a problem for me, it's usually the construction into some cohesive offering that's most important.

Lots of juxtaposition, using Johansson as the contrasting point on the canvas; glamour, beauty, female to male, compassion to indifference. Lots to explore within the theme of the film including one fantastic interaction that stands out(apart from full buff Scarlett J!!). I will leave the overall subject of the film to the viewer and see you what you think about its delivery.

Let me just say that this film needs bearing with and you may come away feeling somewhat short changed, in my opinion.

But that's what you get with Jonathan Glazer directing, overall...

She's a lot more attractive with her clothes on.

Blasphemy! Heretic!!

She's voluptuous and dat ass !!

jimharri said:
bobmcfc said:
jimharri said:
Jenny Agutter in the shower; YES!

''Stay on the road. Keep clear of the moors.''

Yeah it was a great film. Not as good but I might watch werewolf in Paris next
The scene in the bar with Brian Glover; now we know where George Lucas got his inspiration for the bar scene in Star Wars (where Luke and Obi Wan first meet Han Solo).

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07FdVcspOfQ[/video]

Spot a young Rik Mayall!

Or was it Kevin Turvey, investigating things propeeeerly

Cold In July, well worth seeing.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014/jun/29/cold-in-july-review-guns-and-poses" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014/ju ... -and-poses</a>

Bad Santa 2003

Last night watched this mainly due to Billy Bob in Fargo. But it was a film i'd been wanting to check out. Found myself laughing a lot. That poor kid didn't half hear some stuff. 8/10

citykev28 said:
woz69 said:
We're the millers 8/10 Jennifer aniston is well tidy as the stripper.

I've got this on the planner at the moment. We started watching it but fell asleep (proper tiredness not boredom).

I'm a fan of Aniston myself but are you marking the film itself or her in her skimpies?
The film mate,Proper funny!

woz69 said:
citykev28 said:
woz69 said:
We're the millers 8/10 Jennifer aniston is well tidy as the stripper.

I've got this on the planner at the moment. We started watching it but fell asleep (proper tiredness not boredom).

I'm a fan of Aniston myself but are you marking the film itself or her in her skimpies?
The film mate,Proper funny!

Cheers mate. We watched the rest of it last night. Enjoyed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.