Last Film You Saw

For anyone with Sky Movies, ''Last Passenger'' is on now. For a low (no) budget British film, it's not that bad. And Kara Tointon looks bloody well in it!

Dawn of the planet of the apes.

Not quite as good as the first one but still brilliant. Love the series so far hope there are more to come!!!

Mayor West said:

Not quite as good as the first one but still brilliant. Love the series so far hope there are more to come!!!

Really looking forward to this.

Not a new one, but Taxi Driver on Bluray. Have the DVD but this was on another level. Absolutely fantastic.

Just watched 'Before Sunset' and I realised afterwards that it must of been almost a year after watching 'Before Sunrise'.

Boths films are perfect. I'm glad though that I watched the films a year apart instead of the realtime difference between both films, made both films powerful.

In a years time hopefully I will be watching 'Before Midnight'.

Mayor West said:

As a big fan of the original series of films ( apart from the second one, which was shit ) I'm still undecided what to make of Rise of the Planet of The Apes. I think it was probably a decent film in it's own right but I don't think it really should be attaching itself to the original series because it wasn't really a Planet of the Apes film for me. If that makes any sense?

Still, I'll be definitely be catching this new one sometime soon. Heard only positive reviews so far.

Really really need a good link to how to train your dragon 2, that I can watch on iPhone. I did have one but when we started watching it, the movie was foreign :( lol

Apes - while not exactly disappointing,it wasn't the blockbuster I was expecting and had been promised by reviews.A very good film however.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.