Last Film You Saw

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
starred up 9/10

great representation of the system, brilliant performance from Jack O'Connell!!!!

I like him a lot, but I think he needs to be given a role that is different to see how good he really is.

starred up 9/10

great representation of the system, brilliant performance from Jack O'Connell!!!!

I'm surprised at such praise,i thought it was comical.

O'Connell is a good actor though and had obviously trained hard for his part.

FantasyIreland said:
Yes frequently,not for extended periods though mate.

Then if you had, not doubting your word by the way, you'd have to appreciate the way the film portrays the system..... it's what we see i guess, i was transfixed on the mental illness as its my job, so to speak

My other brother, obviously not Tolm, who also posts on here, is the governor of a prison in the UK, it's allowed for great insight down the years!!!

FantasyIreland said:
Yes frequently,not for extended periods though mate.

Then if you had, not doubting your word by the way, you'd have to appreciate the way the film portrays the system..... it's what we see i guess, i was transfixed on the mental illness as its my job, so to speak

My other brother, obviously not Tolm, who also posts on here, is the governor of a prison in the UK, it's allowed for great insight down the years!!!

Then you're far more qualified on the subject than myself Zin,i didn't hang around,so to speak.....

I found the film a bit 'toy' for want of a better expression.

stony said:
If we're doing confessions I've tried to watch The Usual Suspects about 5 times and always fallen asleep before it got halfway through.
I tried again the other night but was so fucking bored after 20 minutes I turned it off and played candy crush on my phone instead.
I'm with you on this one, I just don't get it too.....I went to see it at the movies and walked out after half an hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.