Last Film You Saw

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
stony said:
If we're doing confessions I've tried to watch The Usual Suspects about 5 times and always fallen asleep before it got halfway through.
I tried again the other night but was so fucking bored after 20 minutes I turned it off and played candy crush on my phone instead.
I'm with you on this one, I just don't get it too.....I went to see it at the movies and walked out after half an hour.

dear god...christ almighty.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
stony said:
If we're doing confessions I've tried to watch The Usual Suspects about 5 times and always fallen asleep before it got halfway through.
I tried again the other night but was so fucking bored after 20 minutes I turned it off and played candy crush on my phone instead.
I'm with you on this one, I just don't get it too.....I went to see it at the movies and walked out after half an hour.

dear god...keyser soze.

Draft Day. Very, very good film about the NFL draft. Kevin Costner knows how to make a good sports film. Mind you, the Yanks are good at sports films, whereas we just aren't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.