Last Film You Saw

Godzilla never got going for me it was like part 1 of a 3 parter, seeing that Godzilla 2 is out in 2017 seems there will be 3 parter 6/10

Odd Thomas (thanks for the recommendation Stony) 9/10 really really good film.

Really really really enjoyed it

"Wizard of Oz" - Channel 5 this afternoon.

One of the fringe benefits of looking after four paranoid scizophrenics and an arsonist with a personality disorder and control issues who is more like Mrs Thatcher than Mrs Thatcher ever was.

I earned around £14 whilst it was on.

bobmcfc said:
Odd Thomas (thanks for the recommendation Stony) 9/10 really really good film.

Really really really enjoyed it

On your recommendation,i watched it myself.I enjoyed it also,very quirky...... 8/10

THE ROVER
Bleak but good road movie thriller set in Austrailian outback in the future or 10 years after the crash, with guy pearce tracking down the robbers who stole the only thing he has left in his life his car and using one of the robbers brothers, played by Robert Pattinson as bait. Not bad, pretty slow in parts and is let down by an over egged performance from Pattinson who puts on a southern american accent that becomes incomprehensible at times, still good though.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Loved this film, fantastic great sci-fi action with a great soundtrack aswell, amazing fun.

DELIVER US FROM EVIL
Demonic possession horror from the director of SINISTER, which is also partly a police crime thriller aswell, with eric bana as a cop tracking cases of people related being possessed by demons. Not bad better than some of the reviews its been getting and the final climactic exorcism is brilliantly done.

Dead Snow and then Dead Snow 2.
If you like blood and guts with humour then these are a must. Very original and well worth a watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.