Last Film You Saw

Mayor West said:
Lucy, loved it! 8/10.

Did she!!

Sos couldn't help that, just watch the trailer and it looks good will give it a whirl Cheers.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVt32qoyhi0[/video]

Frank-2014.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1605717/

Quirky film, inspired by Frank Sidebottom rather than a biopic.

Cloud Atlas

What the actual fuck. It's the worst fucking thing I've ever seen. What's the actual point. I'd rather cut my eyeballs out than watch that again. Pure fucking rat shit. Who made that. They deserve a ban from making another film. I don't know if it was trying to be clever or what or I missed a fucking key fucking fundamental message or whatever but fuck me that was shite.

Minus a billion out of ten.

Fuck you. Don't think ill ever watch another film again after that.

7.4 on Imdb. Are people taking the piss. Do people pretend to like this **** of a film. I bet it cost fucking millions with Hanks and Grant and whoever else read the script and thought I want to be in this. And Halle Berry. You used to be fuckable but you are tarnished for life now. Any time I see you I will think of this film and die inside. What do you say? The truth truth or something similar. Well the truth is you were in another diabolical film.

It's shit

johnmc said:
Cloud Atlas

What the actual fuck. It's the worst fucking thing I've ever seen. What's the actual point. I'd rather cut my eyeballs out than watch that again. Pure fucking rat shit. Who made that. They deserve a ban from making another film. I don't know if it was trying to be clever or what or I missed a fucking key fucking fundamental message or whatever but fuck me that was shite.

7.4 on Imdb. Are people taking the piss. Do people pretend to like this c**t of a film. I bet it cost fucking millions with Hanks and Grant and whoever else read the script and thought I want to be in this. And Halle Berry. You used to be fuckable but you are tarnished for life now. Any time I see you I will think of this film and die inside. What do you say? The truth truth or something similar. Well the truth is you were in another diabolical film.

It's shit

I enjoyed it.

johnmc said:
Cloud Atlas

7.4 on Imdb. Are people taking the piss. Do people pretend to like this c**t of a film. I bet it cost fucking millions with Hanks and Grant and whoever else read the script and thought I want to be in this. And Halle Berry. You used to be fuckable but you are tarnished for life now. Any time I see you I will think of this film and die inside. What do you say? The truth truth or something similar. Well the truth is you were in another diabolical film.

It's shit
So you didn't like it then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.