Last Film You Saw

waspish said:
Godzilla never got going for me it was like part 1 of a 3 parter, seeing that Godzilla 2 is out in 2017 seems there will be 3 parter 6/10
They announced "Skull Island" at comic con last month with King Kong and all that for 2016 so i assume the plan is Kong vs Godzilla in 2017/18 as its the same studio, though Kong would have to be made bigger than usual as Godzilla is what? 5 times his size?
30uqvkn.jpg

Good Film this and very insightful.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vptGSENcXeI[/video]

The Railway Man : 5/10.

A cutting true story of a POW haunted by his past. Bland in film.

The wolf of Wall Street : 8/10.

These uber-****`s had me in stitches through-out the movie even though I regard their type as A$r3wipes. LDC is brilliantly cast to carry the plot.

Saving Mr. Banks : 8/10.

A slow burner which opens up into a lovely movie. Thompson was superb.

Dom Hemingway : 5/10.

Jude finds playing himself on screen again..... it would not hold without Mr. Law mind. He carries the story well into this dark man.

Calvary : 6/10.

Harsh at times, funny in others but just feels like someone tried polishing your b*ll*cks in some form of recognition. Sound OST, plot wears thin and is obvious if not ridiculous. Dialogue is forced and pathetic with some scenes baring no meaning whatsoever. Lame....poor mans Guy Richie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.