Last Film You Saw

Watched "Air" on the weekend.

It's brilliant. I tried to describe it to colleagues this morning, who aren't sports fans but would enjoy it. "It's a film about Michael Jordan's shoe deal"....doesn't really hook many in but it's fantastic. Matt Damon is very good in it. Ben Affleck is, well a lot like how you imagine he would be in real life - away with the fairies.

It was good. 7.5/10.

Its a similar sort of movie to Moneyball with Brad Pitt. Moneyball is superb.

It was good. Soundtrack, acting. Viola Davis absolutely killed it towards the end.

I should like once, in my life, to make one phone call, have a single meeting, to utter a single sentence, as cool and effective as her dropping it on them that Michael expected a percentage from each sale.

The soundtrack is epic. It really pulls the film together. The acting is brilliant, the right blend of people that you'd expect to see in offices. Not trying to oversell any brilliance or business acumen. Just a team of people trying to find some players Nike could invest in and then one man who sees something special and ropes them all into it.

You're quite right, the power of that line. You've just done the deal that you put your career on the line for, and then cool as anything she cuts through it and potentially kills it. You said my son was special... prove it! Worked out okay for both parties!

Not a film, but The Last Dance is brilliant whilst on the Michael Jordan theme.

It would be great to get more insight into some of our players, and indeed Pep. We've had the All Together series and you get a few team talks but one day this dynasty needs filming in more detail!

PVOD = Quality rips out in the wild...

MV5BMWYwMzNkOWEtNjA3YS00YjE5LTlkMjYtMmRjMjExNjA1NDM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM4NTM5NDY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Still A Michael J Fox Story, brilliant film so sad but what a battler 8.5/10
Watched this last night, can’t add to your comments really, sums it up well but what I found interesting was it was mentioned as a kid that he was always on the go, his mind always racing, watching his rehabilitation, it seemed at times, that his mind was a few steps ahead of what he could physically do or cope with, which obviously brought something else into the PD equation.

Watched this last night, can’t add to your comments really, sums it up well but what I found interesting was it was mentioned as a kid that he was always on the go, his mind always racing, watching his rehabilitation, it seemed at times, that his mind was a few steps ahead of what he could physically do or cope with, which obviously brought something else into the PD equation.
My dad has Parkinson’s only diagnosed about 2 years ago with trembling in his hand he’s 78 next month and nowhere near how Fox is, however what really got to me is that could be my dad in 20/30 years, no way he could cope with that, to get it so young is unbelievable and like he said I thought it was an old person disease.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.