Last Film You Saw

Eye in the sky - great film, well worth a watch, although absolutly no chance the reality of the situation it's about happening in a real war scenario ( as in any thought being given to whether to fire or not)

Anybody seen the cell yet? Downladed but no reviews ye ton rotten tomatoes.....
Ive read that a couple of times now and still have no idea

Batman vs Superman

Got to 45 minutes and realised there was still another 1 hr 45 minutes left so fucked it off! Boring as fuck.

Should have called it Bruce Wayne vs Clark Kent

Eye in the sky - great film, well worth a watch, although absolutly no chance the reality of the situation it's about happening in a real war scenario ( as in any thought being given to whether to fire or not)

Anybody seen the cell yet? Downladed but no reviews ye ton rotten tomatoes.....

Yes watched it right after Eye In The Sky, i thought it was a good film, SLJ is very good in it without his usual bombastic self.
The initial "holy shit this is great" wears off a little but not to much, defo worth a watch.

Found 'Kill Command' to be an alright watch reminded me of the Halo games a little bit. Jungle Book was good too, weird how they got that Orangutan to look just like Walken.

Thought I was watching Rob Zombie's new film "31" 'till about 20 mins in(thanks to one of the Kodi addons linking to completely the wrong film), what cheesy crap I watched I don't know but it was pretty bad.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.