Last night’s laser/light show

My City supporting missus & I took our 13 year old son to the Sevilla game. It was our first time seeing the light show. Honestly thought it was brilliant.
It will be be a matter of time before other clubs are doing the same.
I get that it’s not for everyone, but everything is relative. This is the pre-match ‘entertainment’ we ‘enjoy’ at my club. Baggie Bird & the Ideal Boiler Man.

Attachments

• 9AC64777-4FA1-4BB6-83D7-09406319F546.jpeg
    9AC64777-4FA1-4BB6-83D7-09406319F546.jpeg
    239.7 KB · Views: 65
The light show ain't my cup of tea but can live with it as it isn't aimed at me....

the competions and other half time stiff I don't mind either.

However they can fuck off with the half time look-a-like cam bollocks, this isn't the baseball, leave this american cringe worthy shite in the bin

Last edited:
The liggtnshownain't my cup of tea bit can live with it as it isn't aimed at me....

However they can fuck off with the half time look-a-like cam bollocks, this isn't the baseball, leave this american cringe worthy shite in the bin
That really was cheesy as fuck, but I’d still rather have that than the few minutes they spend every half time telling us what we shouldn’t be doing: ‘don't do this, don’t smoke on this site, don’t smoke in the toilets, don’t bring alcohol into the stands, don’t be racist, don’t be discriminatory against anyone, don’t do that’…

I already never do any of those things (well, I am extremely discriminatory about Scousers, Brummies, Geordies, Cockneys, East Midlanders, all Southerners in general, the Yorkshire lot, people from small towns being inbreds, the Welsh when they come, oh and Rags of course but other than that…) and don’t want or need telling it every single half time.

The light shows, the cheesy games, the half time interviews with the overexuberant presenters with people I’ve never heard of, the Chinese dancing every Chinese New Year are not my cup of tea… but they’re all better than being told what not to do every week.

My City supporting missus & I took our 13 year old son to the Sevilla game. It was our first time seeing the light show. Honestly thought it was brilliant.
It will be be a matter of time before other clubs are doing the same.
I get that it’s not for everyone, but everything is relative. This is the pre-match ‘entertainment’ we ‘enjoy’ at my club. Baggie Bird & the Ideal Boiler Man.
My mate was Moonchester back at Maine Road for a few games and the Wolves mascot tried kicking off with him in the mascot suits. My mate was only about 16 (was doing it for his Dad as a few one-offs as his Dad was the man who designed/created Moonchester) and he said the Wolves mascot was a proper big bloke.

Only a few weeks later that same Wolves mascot was on the news for fighting with Bristol City mascots on the pitch.

My mate was Moonchester back at Maine Road for a few games and the Wolves mascot tried kicking off with him in the mascot suits. My mate was only about 16 (was doing it for his Dad as a few one-offs as his Dad was the man who designed/created Moonchester) and he said the Wolves mascot was a proper big bloke.

Only a few weeks later that same Wolves mascot was on the news for fighting with Bristol City mascots on the pitch.
A good example of why we call them The Dingles. They are not right in the head that lot.

It was a choice. Finish off my bottle of Proper Job outside the ground or get in for the laser show. I enjoyed finishing off my bottle of Proper Job.

A good example of why we call them The Dingles. They are not right in the head that lot.
I must admit, the Baggies v Wolves rivalry is one of the only rivalries where I like both clubs/sets of fans.

I must admit, the Baggies v Wolves rivalry is one of the only rivalries where I like both clubs/sets of fans.
To be honest, I never had a problem with Wolves, Birmingham City, Walsall or Coventry.
I was actually born & bred in the heart of villa territory & was one of only two West Brom fans in my school. I never quite got the Wolves rivalry.
It was ( and still is) Villa that I quickly learnt to detest. They are the midlands Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.