Last night’s laser/light show

My City supporting missus & I took our 13 year old son to the Sevilla game. It was our first time seeing the light show. Honestly thought it was brilliant.
It will be be a matter of time before other clubs are doing the same.
I get that it’s not for everyone, but everything is relative. This is the pre-match ‘entertainment’ we ‘enjoy’ at my club. Baggie Bird & the Ideal Boiler Man.

'Ideal Boiler Man' get's a thumbs up from me. Superb. He'll come with a 7 year warranty as standard.

It was funny on sl3 when they said 5 mins to the light show the amount of people who turned around and got another beer I don't mind as its aimed at kids and family's and after all there the future

It was funny on sl3 when they said 5 mins to the light show the amount of people who turned around and got another beer I don't mind as its aimed at kids and family's and after all there the future
I’m 58 and love it. If beer is that important then that’s there too..everyone wins.

Some people just love finding something to moan about and that’s ok too. I don’t get it sometimes but doesn’t mean I’m right.

I‘d like to keep tradition and move forward with new ideas but if I had to pick I’d go with the latter because if you concentrate on the former you just get United IMHO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.