Last night performance will cost Bobby his job...

nigel said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Oh dear.
I wish someone would make plans for you,nigel.
Ideally involving a shovel and a shallow grave.

Bit harsh Nijinsky for expressing an opinion crikey !!! ...points and opinions taken and no offence taken

That is my opinion,harsh though it may be.
You expressed yours at great length,as is your right.
But it contained nothing but groundless supposition and speculation passed off as fact - check your thread title if you need proof,as that was a statement.
And I will gladly have you any bet you care to wager that Mancini starts next season in charge at CoMS.
And I think a few other blues will be joining the queue to take some easy money off you as well,if you wish to put your money where your mouth is.
Do we have a deal?

spurs had one real guilt edge chance, that was the plan, sit back, let them come at us, dont get caught on the break, and if our strikers could fucking score at the minute, we'd have won by a fair margin. lose his job, not a chance

dear oh dear, roberto was their choice, hes done what was asked of him and still people want to show him the door..next season when he moves some of the deadwood out and brings even better players in watch us go

ifiwasarichfan said:
"Hanging on for sixty odd minutes" ???? - are you sure about that nigel !!

I was at the game and didn't notice us 'hanging on' much.

And i can't see how securing chumps league footy could cost any manager his job.

nigel said:
Now before I get an internet stoning this is an opinion NOT particularly what I wish...I'll explain

We were (and have been all season) nowhere near as good as Spuds to watch. The powers that be will not be happy with an approach to games where we are negative and last night we were hanging on from the minute we scored. Our owners want to win with style and increase the clubs and their own prestige...hanging on for sixty odd minutes and some piss poor performances isnt what they want.We qualified but it was hardly easy on the eye
Also its clear that there are various divisions in the camp and the manager has little control or discipline. In my opinion the group of Kompany , De Jong , Zab etc care...sadly it appears to me that Tevez, Yaya and maybe a couple of others do not and are beyond control.Whereas Johnson and the manager appear to have little time for each other

Also Bobbys buys have hardly set the world on fire...I thought Kolarov would be a great signing and he's fucking awful. Dzeko shines no better and although Ballotelli has talent most of the time is a liabillity.

I'm not sure Jose is the answer with his grunge football and self publicity machine but he would unite the group and his record is second to none

Once again its about opinions and for me the following should be on the shopping list whoever is manager next season

Sneidjer in a deal for the sadly on his way Tevez
Aguerro is a perfect replacement for Tevez as a player
Fernando Llorente to do the job Dzeko appears unable to
Juan Ramon Vargas for the problem left back spot

Just an few opinions (reaches for tin hat!)

I'll ask you one question George Graham or Kevin Keegan

Can we please stop questioning RB and get 100% behind him! I want him at City for at least 10 years, during which time we will become undisputed Kings of Football!

BTW good shout by the poster who said David Villa will replace Tevez - David Villa and David Silva back together again - bring it on!

Just hope Villa goes out on a high!

nigel said:
Now before I get an internet stoning this is an opinion NOT particularly what I wish...I'll explain

We were (and have been all season) nowhere near as good as Spuds to watch. The powers that be will not be happy with an approach to games where we are negative and last night we were hanging on from the minute we scored. Our owners want to win with style and increase the clubs and their own prestige...hanging on for sixty odd minutes and some piss poor performances isnt what they want.We qualified but it was hardly easy on the eye
Also its clear that there are various divisions in the camp and the manager has little control or discipline. In my opinion the group of Kompany , De Jong , Zab etc care...sadly it appears to me that Tevez, Yaya and maybe a couple of others do not and are beyond control.Whereas Johnson and the manager appear to have little time for each other

Also Bobbys buys have hardly set the world on fire...I thought Kolarov would be a great signing and he's fucking awful. Dzeko shines no better and although Ballotelli has talent most of the time is a liabillity.

I'm not sure Jose is the answer with his grunge football and self publicity machine but he would unite the group and his record is second to none

Once again its about opinions and for me the following should be on the shopping list whoever is manager next season

Sneidjer in a deal for the sadly on his way Tevez
Aguerro is a perfect replacement for Tevez as a player
Fernando Llorente to do the job Dzeko appears unable to
Juan Ramon Vargas for the problem left back spot

Just an few opinions (reaches for tin hat!)
I watch very little / no foreign football so I no very little about these players, but isn't this just the same solution as last year. Buy half a team from abroad and expect them to all be a success in the premier league.
Sneidjer this years Silva
Aguerro this years Mario
Llorente this years Dzeko
Vargos this years Kolorov

stonerblue said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
"Hanging on for sixty odd minutes" ???? - are you sure about that nigel !!

I was at the game and didn't notice us 'hanging on' much.

And i can't see how securing chumps league footy could cost any manager his job.

Claudio Ranieri

nigel said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Oh dear.
I wish someone would make plans for you,nigel.
Ideally involving a shovel and a shallow grave.

Bit harsh Nijinsky for expressing an opinion crikey !!! ...points and opinions taken and no offence taken

Nigel, the post was designed to get a responce, I'm not sure why you felt the need to post it, but fair do's it shows you've got a sense of humour:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.