Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:
Ye Gods no! Bluemoon and FB are enough thank you very much.

And yes, we're going to spend the money in London:-)
I think Blue Mist is on Facebook too.

Well said that young lady.
TB (you don't mind if I call you TB do you ?) perhaps it is an age thing, you are young and foolish perhaps even bohemian and you have time for such inane activities where as I am cool, sophisticated, a tad bourgoise ......... and I would rather poke my eyes out with a copy of Rag Issue than have a facebook page. I have a life damn you, I have a life. Art, the Theatre, I am a member of the Cleckheaton Steam Railway Appreciation Society don't you know.

I am a man of finesse and fine wine. Facebook Phuh. Peasants.

tueartsboots said:
LongsightM13 said:
You people must be really desperate for money. You wouldn't catch me trying to sneak in and win 20 measly quid ....
so why post twice ? Now THAT'S desperation ! ;-p
Errr, it was my phone acting up. Honest. I'm not trying to cheat. You bloody London folk walk on streets paved with gold. Give a peasant a chance. The people of Haiti are having a whip round for the children of Longsight. And Sue's loaded. I've met her. She can afford the home AND away tops

Blue Mist said:
tueartsboots said:
I think Blue Mist is on Facebook too.

TB (you don't mind if I call you TB do you ?) perhaps it is an age thing, you are young and foolish perhaps even bohemian and you have time for such inane activities where as I am cool, sophisticated, a tad bourgoise ......... and I would rather poke my eyes out with a copy of Rag Issue than have a facebook page. I have a life damn you, I have a life. Art, the Theatre, I am a member of the Cleckheaton Steam Railway Appreciation Society don't you know.

A life ? Lol ! That's why you post here ! I too appreciate the finer things in life, I only drink Stella for a start ! And young lady ! Bwahahaha ! Bwahahahahahahahahaha !
So your middle name doesn't begin with A?

LongsightM13 said:
tueartsboots said:
so why post twice ? Now THAT'S desperation ! ;-p
Errr, it was my phone acting up. Honest. I'm not trying to cheat. You bloody London folk walk on streets paved with gold. Give a peasant a chance. The people of Haiti are having a whip round for the children of Longsight. And Sue's loaded. I've met her. She can afford the home AND away tops

AND the third shirt .....

tueartsboots said:
Blue Mist said:

A life ? Lol ! That's why you post here ! I too appreciate the finer things in life, I only drink Stella for a start ! And young lady ! Bwahahaha ! Bwahahahahahahahahaha !

Pfft, how very dare you laugh at me Boots! I am going to words with your better half.

tueartsboots said:
Blue Mist said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm what have you heard ?

Blue Mist said:
tueartsboots said:

saying nothing without a brief !!

tueartsboots said:
Blue Mist said:
[/b]

saying nothing without a brief !!

Then I will see you in court young man (picks up coat, throws it over his shoulders cape style and flounces out with head held high)

tueartsboots said:
Blue Mist said:
Then I will see you in court young man (picks up coat, throws it over his shoulder, which hits the cat and minces out with head held high)
Oooer missus !

TB do you work for the Met ? just askin 'cos I've bin stiched up gud an proper there mate. I never wrote that !!!

(The Met Police......... The best force money can buy.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.