Last person post gets £20!!

mrcunny said:
tueartsboots said:
sends a shiver down my spin just thinking about it ! Anyway, need more popcorn for BTvSdavrosvBB2

she said i wasnt spanking her hard enough, so ive managed to purchase a lovely cricket bat for my next visit..lol

spank.gif

If it's only 9 o clock and you have had too many beers does that mean you are disqualified from winning?

mind you I still typed that ok didn't I

Blue Mist said:
If it's only 9 o clock and you have had too many beers does that mean you are disqualified from winning?

You've not quite got the hang of this. You should never end your post with a question because people will feel obliged to answer it. Yes, you typed it beautifully, apart from the missing question mark!

;-)

Bluebird1 said:
Blue Mist said:

You've not quite got the hang of this. You should never end your post with a question because people will feel obliged to answer it.
Yes, you typed it beautifully, apart from the missing question mark!

;-)
Yes you are quite right.

Blue Mist said:
Bluebird1 said:

You've not quite got the hang of this. You should never end your post with a question because people will feel obliged to answer it.
Yes, you typed it beautifully, apart from the missing question mark!

;-)
Yes you are quite right.
I'm pleased you acknowledged the fact.

(there is no way to win)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.