Last person post gets £20!!

even sunnier here,now that 20 smacks have gone into my wallet..20 smacks hmmm just reminds me when i took a certain lady to the man city and scunny game..obviously enough said..lol

mrcunny said:
even sunnier here,now that 20 smacks have gone into my wallet..20 smacks hmmm just reminds me when i took a certain lady to the man city and scunny game..obviously enough said..lol

Shhhhh you! It was supposed to be our secret;-)

Bluebird1 said:
mrcunny said:

sends a shiver down my spin just thinking about it ! Anyway, need more popcorn for BTvSdavrosvBB2

tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:
sends a shiver down my spin just thinking about it ! Anyway, need more popcorn for BTvSdavrosvBB2

she said i wasnt spanking her hard enough, so ive managed to purchase a lovely cricket bat for my next visit..lol

mrcunny said:
tueartsboots said:

she said i wasnt spanking her hard enough, so ive managed to purchase a lovely cricket bat for my next visit..lol
Now that I can beleive ! Long time no see, how you doing or was it 6months in Strangeways?

tueartsboots said:
mrcunny said:
Now that I can beleive ! Long time no see, how you doing or was it 6months in Strangeways?

really depends on my workload buddy...i was thrown out of strangeways they said i just wouldnt mix with the inmates..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.