Latest from Happyblue

Actually there has been a reduction in people claiming to be ITK, the last window was far worse, but civility seems to be missing this window, and people getting far to excited about nothing, quite frankly I think it does show the level of maturity of some posters on here, when you have been around the block a few times you tend to learn that the world never dances to your tune

CITYROBBO said:
happyblue. said:
blueinsa said:
Pigeonho said:
'You seem like a lost cause to me anyway tbh.'

Oh no, i'm not am i? Arsed.

I can gaureentee that if someone posted your personal info up on here you would go off your fucking head.

Please dont forget that if spursmad is to be believed as an ITK and his record suggests that he is and was, then it is pretty obvious that he knows someone extremely high up in football, probably City itself.

His outing could have disastrious effects on not only him but also his source!

Think about it!

The posting of personal info without permission is a big fucking no no!

Guy's trust me, if you add all the ITK's up on this board and work out who was right you would be a long way behind even the crappiest of daily newspapers. There are very few people close to the club that will post on internet forums including myself. I am lucky in my job that i get loads of info before it is made public hence my success rate, spursmad knows his stuff but I have a sneaky feeling that even he has got a bit carried away with his ITK status recently. URG speaks loads of sense. Most of the information you want is already out there. the rest is pure speculation. Like I said I want to try and bring a bit or normality back to your board. I have posted this late as I thoght most of the school kids would be in bed. Were all blues at the end of the day but sometimes on here it's like a playground....

The best posts on here over the past few months have benn Neil McNabs tash when he reported how training went, now that is ITK!

As for Ajay.... ;)

Bluemoon over last few weeks has gone crazy with that many kiddys claiming ITK status its gets so predictable . welcome happyblue and look forward to some of the info you will bring us mate!

Billy the goat claiming to be Eto's cousin was the winner last week.

32553031.gif

Danamy said:
Guy's trust me, if you add all the ITK's up on this board and work out who was right you would be a long way behind even the crappiest of daily newspapers

Which one do you work for then? lol

You will find that some of the best ITK info on all the City forums comes from Journalists or people that know one

Ducado said:
Danamy said:
Guy's trust me, if you add all the ITK's up on this board and work out who was right you would be a long way behind even the crappiest of daily newspapers

You will find that some of the best ITK info on all the City forums comes from Journalists or people that know one

;) were not all as shit as is made out....

Kinky by name said:
happyblue. said:
Guy's trust me, if you add all the ITK's up on this board and work out who was right you would be a long way behind even the crappiest of daily newspapers.

Hooray... recognition at last!

lmfao

MCFC-alan88 said:
TFC said:
Alan, can you PM me the address of your photobucket page mate? I have to have a look through the gifs!

PM sent mate.

Me too please ;)

happyblue. said:
Ducado said:
Danamy said:

;) were not all as shit as is made out....

So you are a journo then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.