Latest from Happyblue

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
happyblue. said:
never was mate, just happen upon info before most others.

Thought i would pop over here even though it's silly season and 9/10 posters are ITK. Garry's office must be very busy these days!

Forgive me for being a tad sceptical. I have always championed happyblue's reliability on here but I'm pretty sure he would never join BM.

I think this is a regular poster here on a wind up.

Well, he is posting from an IP that nobody else on here has posted from before.

happyblue. said:
Kinky by name said:
NBC in new username shocker :)

Ah the famous Neville Bum Chum? shows how long I have been lurking on here.

Still getting used to the format btw so apologies if my posts don't relate to the ones above. too many years on Bluevibe which by the way is a very friendly site. They might talk about Bread products a bit too much but it's not quite as juvenile (sp?) as it gets on here sometimes. No offence intended.

From what I see you are all blues after a bit of gossip here and there, it seems the madmen have taken over the asylum recently.

Like I say I hope to bring a bit of normality back to your board.

and for what it's worth, you lost a good-un in spursmad. He wasn't quite right in everything but 99% wasn't bad.
With a bit of luck he will be back, City seems to get a hold of you like that.
If you are the famous Happyblue could you shed some light on the 4 transfers that ment to be close, Terry, Lescott, Tevez and Eto'o please.

Just to be sure all he needs to do is go on BlueVibe & post a comment along the line of "Yes it's me on Bluemoon", just need someone on here to confirm it who has access there & jobs a good un.

Not that I doubt him but with everything that's gone on here over the last week or so it's a simple request just to be sure.

Manc.

Trigger said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
happyblue. said:

Thought i would pop over here even though it's silly season and 9/10 posters are ITK. Garry's office must be very busy these days!

Forgive me for being a tad sceptical. I have always championed happyblue's reliability on here but I'm pretty sure he would never join BM.

Damocles test him!

I'm glad of the exclamation mark, I don't have a source as such but am privy to info from lots of places before it is made public. I got carried away with Kaka (bit of a myth that i got it wrong) I called it as it was, that he had agreed and we were awaiting an answer. That's what I got told and to an extent it was right but I wasn't sat in on the meeting and as history as proven it went a bit pear shaped after that!!

I have registered (happyblue was taken, hence happyblue.) as I can see it's a very popular board and it saves Ducado and Spandish? having to copy my info over.

God, you've all become so fucking suspicious and cynical.

Just let him post and make your own minds up. He doesn't need to verify himself, he will stand or fall by his postings.

Cheesy said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
happyblue. said:

Well, he is posting from an IP that nobody else on here has posted from before.

Can you tell whether it's a proxy or not?

I just find it hard to believe that after 2 solid years of 100% ITK info, he chooses now to join BM whilist we have the largest amount of nut cases ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.