Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Kaka! said:
And now all the players who come are going to look like greedy f*ckers. No top player will want to be seen as that.

Will De Jong even come?

Has anyone even seen him play?

No... But he's got good ratings on Football Manager apparently!

You didn't watch Euro 2008 then?

MikeF said:
dukyblue said:
Fair play to the lad. Clearly he's not arsed about the money, and loves AC Milan. I've got no problem with that. Would have loved to have seen him here, but not at the cost of him being here under duress. I certainly wont be booing him if we play Milan in the UEFA cup final!

Hear hear, always came across as a well principled bloke and in a strange kinda way relieved but at the same time I feel like I've been left at the altar.

Some very strange emotions I'm feeling right now!!

Yeah very weird feeling...

Ah well, onwards and upwards my Blue friends.

I wonder if we'll get em in The UEFA Cup...?

Kaka! said:
gman07 said:
Spindash said:
happyblue said:
Talks with Bosco went well in terms of City's ambition.

Further talks then took place with Milan and hey ho they wanted more money. And that my friends is the time it all ended.

Feeling of deep frustration from City that we never got to speak to Kaka (ajay?!)

So in sum total Milan have just taken a £91m gamble and failed if it makes you feel better.
sounds very plausible...

No it doesn't. He didn't want to come. End of. He doesn't think we're a top team.

We need to build slowly and this stupid attempt to sign Kaka makes us look like tools. Chelsea x 1000.

It doesn't surprise me that someone who joined the forum four days ago, with the name "Kaka!", is ranting about it collapsing now.

Kaka! said:
gman07 said:
Spindash said:
happyblue said:
Talks with Bosco went well in terms of City's ambition.

Further talks then took place with Milan and hey ho they wanted more money. And that my friends is the time it all ended.

Feeling of deep frustration from City that we never got to speak to Kaka (ajay?!)

So in sum total Milan have just taken a £91m gamble and failed if it makes you feel better.
sounds very plausible...

No it doesn't. He didn't want to come. End of. He doesn't think we're a top team.

We need to build slowly and this stupid attempt to sign Kaka makes us look like tools. Chelsea x 1000.
all reports says we didnt get to talk to Kaka... Milan raised the bar... meeting went ok with his father... so how do you come to conclusion that Kaka didnt want to play for us... i say this isnt the first time Milan has acted like this in a transfer... its pretty common knowledge they are one of the most difficult clubs to deal with...

Kaka! said:
We look like tools.

<a class="postlink" href="http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jan2009/8/5/EF5A65D8-F4D1-3609-A88244B84E7389DA.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jan20 ... 7389DA.jpg</a>

But we all need to get together now and pull behind the club to the end of the season.

We don't. The media want to make us look like tools. And they'll try very hard. Because we're knocking on the door, and the media sports people split 50-50. 50% other clubs, 50% United. They are scared to death. They know fine well that the comfort zone for the top four has gone. Did we expect it to be easy? No, I don't think many of us did. But we'll get there. For sure (shit, I sound like Stuart Pearce) we will. Why? Because we've got some of the best businessmen in the world behind us. You don't get to be the richest guys in the world if you have MUG tattooed on your forehead. There'll be a big signing this window. And even if there isn't, there'll be big signings in the next one.

Kaka doesn't matter. Every big player doesn't have a political whore like Berlusconi using him. Let's not forget Berlusconi's web sites leaked the deal in the first place. We know our guys (Robibho, anyone?) do their deals in private. That's another reason why the media hates us. We're coming, that's all there is to it. It might not be right now, but it's really not far away. It really isn't. And we all know it. Yes, people might be laughing at us, but they're laughing in fear, like another golfer taking the piss out of Tiger Woods for missing a putt.

We're stronger than them. We're stronger mentally because of years in the wilderness. We're stronger financially. And they can't break us, not with abuse, not with rumour and innuendo. Did we really need this guy? Really? Sure, he'd have prettied the place up, but we're scoring goals for fun. It's the back we needed to look at - and de Jong comes tomorrow, Given maybe in the wings, even that t**t Bellamy defends from the front.

And we will get a big signing. I think we'll do it to send a message.

It's a great time to be a City fan (Hughes aside - sorry) and it'll get better and better. They hate us because they fear us. Keep that in mind.

so where does this leave us? no weaker than we where yesterday and we still have £100 million burning a hole, they will be plenty of clubs around the world shitting themselves that there superstars may now be on our radar, so to all those idiots who were hoping we would fail, ie bindippers and chelski all i will say is be carefull what you wish for!!

Kaka! said:
And now all the players who come are going to look like greedy f*ckers. No top player will want to be seen as that.

Will De Jong even come?

De Jong is a average player with some defending skills, not a top player but a good player for dutch national team and for city.. he is better then De Zeeuw and Maduro, Engelaar and played pretty well in swiss

Kaka! said:

Will De Jong even come?

De Jong is a average player with some defending skills, not a top player but a good player for dutch national team and for city.. he is better then De Zeeuw and Maduro, Engelaar and played pretty well in swiss

Kaka! said:

Will De Jong even come?

Kaka! said:

Will De Jong even come?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.