Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

Its shit. Nobody managed to get a picture. it means nothing either. Come on City!!!!

mancity25 said:
ono said:
He did that at the game though.

That was 48 hours and he still hasn't come out and said no.

It could just mean you'll always be in my heart.

We have a winner. Come up and collect your prize, sir.
WOOOOOOOOO

Milan forum reckon he had the Milan shirt in his hand when he did it.

It's not fucking Goal 3! I highly doubt he has a Milan shirt just hanging around his bedroom waiting for this one moment.

It's probably from the same site that said Robinho was being used as a translator.

i8therags said:
kippax71 said:
svennis pennis said:
20:01 Kakà si affaccia alla finestra
Dopo la manifestazione davanti alla sede del Milan, una ventina di tifosi rossoneri si sono spostati sotto l'abitazione di Kakà per manifestargli ancora una volta il desiderio che non lasci Milano per il Manchester City. Alcuni dei sostenitori mostrano un cartello con scritto "Sei anni non si dimenticano, resta con noi capitano" e intonano cori come 'Resta con noi, Ricardo resta con noi'. Cori a cui il brasiliano ha risposto affacciandosi a una delle finestre del suo appartamento in un palazzo e battendosi la mano destra sul cuore.

They are outside kaka;s apartment apparently. he has hand on heart according to this.

And apparently his mother is stood at the window screaming: He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!
quality-no eas not cumin out,now piss off[great film]
fecker!! beat me to it!!

ono said:
mancity25 said:
ono said:

WOOOOOOOOO

It's not fucking Goal 3! I highly doubt he has a Milan shirt just hanging around his bedroom waiting for this one moment.

It's probably from the same site that said Robinho was being used as a translator.

The Bosnians and their inside info?

ono said:
mancity25 said:
ono said:

WOOOOOOOOO

might of been the shirt he kept from the game the other night which he didn't wanna swap?

avoidconfusion said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Kaka says "no" simply because of the media shitstorm about this possible deal and the fact that every **** in the world seems to feel the need to play Kaka's advisor and tell him not to go like Beckham the red bastard.
It's pretty outrageous, everyone seems to think it's any of their damn business, as though they have a stake in it. It's got nothing to do with love for football, or the best interests thereof, they just can't stand the thought of City, City getting in on the action. It's been silent when the usual English and Continental suspects have been doing this for decades, ensconced in their own little cartel whilst everyone else is just there to make up the numbers. I'm not sure whether they're drama queens or attention whores, but they're sickening in either case. How often are football clubs ever treated like this, subject to such unrelenting ridicule and one-sided treatment? You'd think we'd bribed match officials, or had players who were throwing games for money or something like that, or were encouraging gambling on games in progress...

just to clear things up...

If Milan accept offer and Kaka says he don't want to leave ...wtf happens then?

...and no matter how good he is do we want a player that doesnt want to play for us?

echoes of Anelka anyone?

Hooch said:
ono said:
mancity25 said:
ono said:

WOOOOOOOOO

The Bosnians and their inside info?
Exactly. To be fair it was in italian so one of the Kosovans must have got it from the internet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.