Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

MCFC_Freestyler said:
ono said:
mancity25 said:
ono said:
He did that at the game though.

That was 48 hours and he still hasn't come out and said no.

It could just mean you'll always be in my heart.

We have a winner. Come up and collect your prize, sir.
WOOOOOOOOO

Milan forum reckon he had the Milan shirt in his hand when he did it.

It's not fucking Goal 3! I highly doubt he has a Milan shirt just hanging around his bedroom waiting for this one moment.

It's probably from the same site that said Robinho was being used as a translator.

might of been the shirt he kept from the game the other night which he didn't wanna swap?
And he was keeping it just so he can wave at them as a sign of him staying because he loves the club!lol.

Even though he's going nowhere....apparently ahem.lol

citybeard said:
just to clear things up...

If Milan accept offer and Kaka says he don't want to leave ...wtf happens then?

...and no matter how good he is do we want a player that doesnt want to play for us?

echoes of Anelka anyone?
Don't think that will happen.

If Kaka says no, then AC Milan will say they turned down the bid, or they'll say they gave the player the opportunity to speak to us given the sheer size of the offer, but they never wanted him to go

keep thinking positive guys and remember 2 of his best mates are laready here.
also cook will be selling the club and project to him. dont underestimate cook.
kaka could have come out and snubbed us at any time, yet he hasnt.
keep the faith

MILAN, Italy (AP) -Kaka's father and chief adviser, Bosco Leite, arrived in Italy on Monday to discuss his son's possible record transfer from AC Milan to Manchester City.

Bosco's first order of business was a private meeting with Kaka in the player's downtown home. Then came a meeting with Milan vice president Adriano Galliani that lasted two hours, the Gazzetta dello Sport reported on its Web site, after which Bosco had discussions with City's executive chairman Garry Cook, who has also arrived in Milan.

City has reportedly offered a world record 100 million pounds ($147 million, ?111 million) for the 2007 FIFA World Player of the Year to play in the Premier League.

Earlier, Italian Premier and Milan president Silvio Berlusconi returned overnight from a Gaza peace summit in Egypt and met with Galliani for 1 1/2 hours over Kaka, according to the ANSA news agency.

A group of about 300 fans protested outside Milan's downtown offices, chanting "Don't sell Kaka.'' A few flares were lit, but no problems were reported.

Kaka and his father want to confirm with Milan whether City's offer has been accepted and if he can negotiate with the English club.

There has been speculation that Kaka's camp will ask for a revision of his contract with Milan if he stays, although he is already the highest paid player for the Rossoneri at ?9 million (US$12 million) per season, and Milan does not appear inclined to accept such a request.

Milan's other Brazil stars earn much less - Ronaldinho ?4 million (US$5.3 million) and Alexandre Pato ?2 million (US$2.7 million) - and Milan fears that if it restructures Kaka's contract, other players will want to follow suit.

The 26-year-old Kaka is under contract with Milan through 2013.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/soccer/wires/01/19/2080.ap.soc.ac.milan.kaka.5th.ld.writethru.0372/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/s ... index.html</a>

C'mon, Milan can't seriously be considering anything but a sale. Not only are we talking mega money for them, we're talking mega money that isn't coming in installments, which is a rare thing these days apparently.

stavros said:
keep the faith

i'd love to be in on that 'selling the project' meeting..

Cook is definitely the man to do it

Ready, steady, Kaka...(i dont know what that means but it sounded funny in my head)

Prediction- If Kaka signs, when will it be confirmed?

If he signs then I reckon it will be confirmed on wednesday.

Opinions?

300? I'm underwhelmed. You get more than that for Ristorante Luigi's free Ziti and Sambuca happy hour FFS.

citybeard said:
stavros said:
keep the faith

i'd love to be in on that 'selling the project' meeting..

Cook is definitely the man to do it

Ready, steady, Kaka...(i dont know what that means but it sounded funny in my head)
Sometimes it's better for it to stay there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.