Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: kaka clutching Milan shirt

don't see what the big deal is if it is true. all it suggests is his love for milan. doesn't mean he's staying. i can handle him playing for city and still having feelings for his old club. no problem.

Re: please put all kaka posts here

Yeah, I don't know what day it is with all the different threads.

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

I don't think we'll know tonight unless its a definite no he's not coming, can't for one minute see them confirming he's ours from the meeting at his house. Fuck me they'll be murder if that happened. My guess is that if a decision is actually reached tonight and I have my doubts that one will be, then I would imagine a press conference to be announced with Kaka well and truly away from any potential trouble that may arise. Silence will be the only thing we will hear tonight I'm afraid.

He should stand next to Cook holding a City shirt at his house, they'll attack him

Blue2112 said:
I don't think we'll know tonight unless its a definite no he's not coming, can't for one minute see them confirming he's ours from the meeting at his house. Fuck me they'll be murder if that happened. My guess is that if a decision is actually reached tonight and I have my doubts that one will be, then I would imagine a press conference to be announced with Kaka well and truly away from any potential trouble that may arise. Silence will be the only thing we will hear tonight I'm afraid.

nobody is expecting a signing. What we are expecting is an official Yes or No over wether they have officially accepted the bid so he can travel to Manchester etc,...

Re: kaka is over

They're making him sound like the Count of Montechristo, FFS.

Re: kaka clutching Milan shirt

I just love this paragraph in that story:
Earlier, Italian Premier and Milan president Silvio Berlusconi returned overnight from a Gaza peace summit in Egypt and met with Galliani for 1 1/2 hours over Kaka, whose full name is Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite.

Ha ha! The Italian Prime Minister is at the Gaza peace summit and just says "I'm sorry gentlemen, this will have to wait for another time. Tell Hamas and Israel to get a grip, put things into perspective. I've got to get back to Milan, City are trying to buy our best player."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.