Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: please put all kaka posts here

I hope it gets done soon, i am starting to get the repetitive strain injury on my arm, and so far thats from only hitting F5

lee

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

markbmcfc said:
mediaset has it now!!!!!

21:44 KAKA'-CITY: VOICES OF AGREEMENT REACHED
Fonti vicine alla dirigenza rossonera hanno fatto capire che l'accordo tra Bosco Leite e il Manchester City, ultimo tassello mancante alla trattativa, sarebbe stato raggiunto. Sources close to the leadership rossonera have made it clear that the agreement between Bosco Leite and Manchester City, missing the last negotiations, it would have been achieved. Al passaggio di Kakà al club inglese, dunque, mancherebbe solo l'ufficialità Kakà pass the English club, then, lacking only the official
can anyone translate this!

Sources close to the leadership rossonera have made it clear that the agreement between Bosco Leite and Manchester City, missing the last negotiations, it would have been achieved. Kakà pass the English club, then, lacking only the official

From mediaset!!!!

Please!!!

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

pe0058175.jpg

Hoping and praying!

svennis pennis said:
Sources close to the leadership rossonera have made it clear that the agreement between Bosco Leite and Manchester City, missing the last negotiations, it would have been achieved. Kakà pass the English club, then, lacking only the official

From mediaset!!!!

Please!!!

I'm impressed with your work svennis.

This is unbearable something official neeeeeeeeeeded

Re: Happyblue on Kaka

all he has said is that city are hopeful, well when you go in to any deal you are hopeful arnt u!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.