Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

19:23 Bosco Leite talks with the dg of Cit y
A quanto si apprende, Bosco Leite, una volta terminato il summit con Adriano Galliani, ha immediatamente incontrato il direttore generale del Manchester City Gary Cook, già presente a Milano. Non è escluso dunque che lo stesso Cook possa incontrare Galliani già in serata.

It is learned, Bosco Leite, after the summit with Adriano Galliani, immediately met with the Director General of Manchester City Gary Cook, already present in Milan. It is quite possible, therefore, that the Cook Galliani already be set in the evening.

^^^^^ This last bit says it all 4 me. Pleasr talk to city as we cant turn their great offer away.

KAKA' is not for sale Berlusconi said that He wont sell him even for 120 million euro, but at the same time He asked from KAKA' to stay at his wage who currently is 9 million euro. On the other hand, Manchester City is ready to pay him 15 million euro.
KAKA's Father is on the road to KAKA's Home asking What He'll decide ?
If He decide to stay with MILAN, his wage will be like It was = 9 million. Not even 1 cent more then that

from Milan forum...

PR bullshit again?

Some cod on that faux Milan site has posted this.

Originally Posted by ROSSONERO_PR
Good NEWS is coming Hope they're TRUE !

KAKA' is not for sale Berlusconi said that He wont sell him even for 120 million euro, but at the same time He asked from KAKA' to stay at his wage who currently is 9 million euro. On the other hand, Manchester City is ready to pay him 15 million euro.
If He decide to stay with MILAN, his wage will be like It was = 9 million. Not even 1 cent more then that

He has no link. i think its just fantasy.

I would imagine if his Dads talking to City after talking to AC, that its either going to be a quick no or to discuss Kakas personal deal

ono said:

from Milan forum...

PR bullshit again?

It's from a forum ain't it? therefore just an opinion.

Haha ono! snap.

There are alot of dreamers on there. I see billy has threatened him with death. i like that fella.

Fucking come on City get this lad in. Fed up of the rags, scousers and all round jealous pricks at school today. Even got shit from the emo kids who saw my City scarf saying think of world poverty, what the fuck?!?! :@

svennis pennis said:
Some cod on that faux Milan site has posted this.

Originally Posted by ROSSONERO_PR
Good NEWS is coming Hope they're TRUE !

He has no link. i think its just fantasy.
At the same time just realised

Why would he ask him to stay at his wage? It's not Kaka's choice if they wont give him a pay rise. Kaka can't refuse it if Milan choose not to sell. There is sod all kaka could do....in theory.

I reckon Milan are trying to lay the blame on Kaka and make out him and his Dad are pushing for the move because of the money.

Interesting that the italian version of Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting the kaka situation but the English version mentions nothing at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.