Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

We've got Robinho, we've got Robinho, We've got Robinho. We've got Robinho!!!

Come on guys, it would have been nice, but lets look on the bright side!!

Im bloody glad i didn't get Kaka put on my shirt as well!!!

From BBC website -
"When I heard him say that he prefers to stay, that he doesn't feel like he has lost the opportunity to earn a higher salary and that he feels privileged to wear the shirt, he values the closeness and the friendships, the heat and affection that all the fans have shown him even in these last two days, I said 'hallelujah' and we hugged," Berlusconi told Italian television.

Utter bollocks. He will be fucking gutted at missing out on £100m+.

Re: The Official "Is Kaka coming?" Thread (ALL Kaka discussion)

So WHICH TRAITORS were telling him not to come?? Witch hunt time!!!!

This whole thing is a disgrace. We've been made a total laughing stock again. Just wait till the rags start on this one, the cnuts.

Fuck him!
look at the glass as half full, there's still two weeks of the window left for Sheikh Mansoor to get his trophy signing, I have every faith they will suprise is all with a top signing.

We're not ready for Kaka yet anyway (not to say I wouldnt have wanted him if he was gonna come)....would have been an even bigger laughing stock if we got him and were still shit.

At the very least they should have waited for the Summer to try and do this deal. Too much too soon.

Id be happy with a couple more signings of De Jongs sort of quality at the moment.

Kula Sheikher said:
Fuck him!
look at the glass as half full, there's still two weeks of the window left for Sheikh Mansoor to get his trophy signing, I have every faith they will suprise is all with a top signing.
i dont think there will be a trophy signing this window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.