Latest on Villa

cheshireblue said:
The £120m is his buyout contract clause isn't it? Surely if we were to offer that sum of money, it would be impossible for them to turn down.

But for £120m you'd want to see 20-30+ goals a season.

For 120 million I would expect a hattrick in every game!

avoidconfusion said:
cheshireblue said:
The £120m is his buyout contract clause isn't it? Surely if we were to offer that sum of money, it would be impossible for them to turn down.

But for £120m you'd want to see 20-30+ goals a season.

For 120 million I would expect a hattrick in every game!

A hattrick of hattricks

If it takes 120m to get him, get him.

and for scoring a hatrick every game that is stupid

hes obviously not worth that much(no1 is) but if we have to pay it to get him we should

what i would expect is 20-30 goals from him, and hes good enough to do that.

kaka and villa are coming in january i think
villa got no choice and apparently kaka is spose to be injuried but they are making sure he is fit for city

rochie said:
villa got no choice and apparently kaka is spose to be injuried but they are making sure he is fit for city

depends on weva tha clown mark hughes who wont be ripped off will pay the mega bucks to seal the deal.
we have to be ripped off to sign world class players like villa etc. but wh cares if they make a few quid off our backs we are gettin pretty desperate.

rochie said:

Did you watch today's game? There is no way in hell either of them will join us in January.

villa is nailed on as is kaka, they saw hughes' tactics today and wanted in. they've even took a wage cut.

That Everton fan has been back on citmancs.com today and if he is a WUM he is being very specific:

Just to let you all know the reports of 120+ mil for him isn't true. £30 mil upfront, £4mil if you play chaps league in two years. 3mil when he gets 50 apps, and another 3mil when he gets 100 apps. And 4.6 mil when he gets 50 goals.

AND

You haven't paid 120+ for him guys let me assure you. He is yours though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.