Latest

Re: Martin Petrov

FantasyIreland said:
Petr Čech said:
great! Because my world doesn't revolve around idiotic city fans (Which is like 95% of the board)
given the amount of posts youve made since you joined this forum of idiots(your words) i would suggest otherwise and that your world isnt very exciting and probably quite lonely,so leave if you dont like us,your contributions will hardly be missed.

na, i'll stay, and thats so much for taking notice of me :)

Hey GDB You remind me of Mystic Meg, spot on half the time. Clear this one up for me mate. About a month ago I heard our Ex Boss Pearcy on Sky saying Stephen Ireland looked like an Arsenal Player in a City shirt. Not seen our Stephen to much since. Then I hear Vieira is on his way. Has Marwood gone Mental?

Keep posting GBD - you and Ajay are one of the reasons I come here! You may be telling the truth, you may not be but it is what a forum is for.

Petr Cech on the other hand - you are a nob

Petr Čech said:
Thanks GDB for the info. don't worry about the other idiots on bluemoon, there iq is like 7.

Its their IQ, not there IQ. Comon dont cast aspersions on peoples intelligence quotient when u find it hard to grasp the very basics of the English languague.

80s Shorts said:
Petr Čech said:
Thanks GDB for the info. don't worry about the other idiots on bluemoon, there iq is like 7.

Its their IQ, not there IQ. Comon dont cast aspersions on peoples intelligence quotient when u find it hard to grasp the very basics of the English languague.

i'm very tired so fly the fuck over it

Petr Čech said:
80s Shorts said:

i'm very tired so fly the fuck over it

I think you mean you are very tiring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.