Lavezzi

26million sounds ok to me, he's a top player with lots pace. Not the youngest but I'd rather spend 26M on him than say 45M on bale.

Has anyone actually seen him play on a regular basis, hes been excellent in CL when ive watched napoli but quite poor domestically although I haven't seen them on a regular basis, just a few times on ESPN

Love this guy,typical Argie,bags of ability while being industrious.In our current set up he would compliment the attack superbly.

Consider what we have spunked 26m on in the past......

With lots of interest in Lavezzi and Higuain for summer targets, We will have the complete Argentinal up front bar Messi if Tevez stays!! Imagine Aguero, Tevez, Lavezzi, Higuain!! Not forgetting we have Zab Man!! Our team ethic would be ace!!

sam-caddick said:
With lots of interest in Lavezzi and Higuain for summer targets, We will have the complete Argentinal up front bar Messi if Tevez stays!! Imagine Aguero, Tevez, Lavezzi, Higuain!! Not forgetting we have Zab Man!! Our team ethic would be ace!!

Could add Di Maria too on the wing. :D

All of our Argentine signings have been huge successes so far, yes even Tevez despite his twattery. They have a work ethic and compatibility with our league that a lot of Brazilians (but not all, ie. Lucas) don't seem to have. Tevez, Aguero, and Lavezzi together could take the absolute piss out of the Premier League.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Lavezzi be perfect playing in the hole, like we saw Tevez do against Norwich? Or does he operate the best further out wide?

After seeing the analysis on Sky about Aguero, I think Lavezzi would be ideal to bring in if Tevez leaves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.