Lavezzi

Chevelle said:
Dax I agree with what you are saying but there were a few times where Lavezzi just twisted and turned right through 3-4 players in a tight area.. as you may watch like silva he keeps the ball glued to his feet =)

And he works defenders well, we are at our best when our front men put the defenders under real pressure thats why Lavezzi is a far better option than Higuain.

Daveth said:
bluebannana said:
why ? we already have a free option in Guidetti

Completely different players!

you can say that again

one is lavezzi who is world class and would scare any defences in any league in the world the other is a youngster who hasnt been seen as good enough to be put into our first team for good however is doing exellent in an at best average dutch league but is showing very good potential.

Aguero was the replacement for Tevez.. People still dont see that?

Agreed, but I meant it in terms of squad replacement, if Tevez leaves it will free up a further place in CL squad for a foreign import and IMO he would be ideal in as much as he can operates as a striker but also as a wide player strengthening the right hand side which when AJ is off form cries out for someone of his talent.

Agree would be an ace signing. Lavezzi, Aguero, Mario and Silva would be an unbelievably attack.

Napoli forward Ezequiel Lavezzi could move to a Premier League club in order to make way for Villarreal striker Giuseppe Rossi, according to the Italian's agent.
DON'T MISS
Villarreal star Rossi offered to English clubsVillarreal's Rossi worth £17m, warns agent
Napoli: No offers for Cavani or LavezziWorld Player of the Week: Ezequiel Lavezzi

Lavezzi has been linked with a plethora of English clubs in the past, most recently Liverpool, and may be ready to seek a new challenge after spending five years in Naples.

Rossi suffered a season-ending knee injury in October and, with Villarreal languishing in 17th place and just four points above the relegation zone, he has been widely linked with a move away following a recovery.

However, Rossi's agent has now indicated that Napoli's ability to land the Italy international will depend on whether they can sell Lavezzi.

"Lavezzi going to England and Rossi to Napoli? I cannot confirm, but it is a possibility that Lavezzi might leave Napoli," Federico Pastorello told Radio Kiss Kiss.

"I cannot rule out Rossi joining Napoli. After five years at Villarreal, I think that all parties are more susceptible to listening to the offers that arrive.

"We will see, but one thing is clear: Villarreal are open to selling Rossi, and the player is ready to leave the club."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.