Lavezzi

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/896163-manchester-city-target-ezequiel-lavezzi-can-leave-napoli-for-26m" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/896163-man ... li-for-26m</a>?

Manchester City target Ezequiel Lavezzi can leave Napoli for £26m
Napoli are powerless to stop Manchester City transfer target Ezequiel Lavezzi leaving, as he has a £26million exit clause in his contract, club president Aurelio De Laurentiis has revealed.

'The future of Lavezzi is clear - he has a buyout clause of €32million,' he told La Stampa.
'If he wants to go to Russia in the wilderness to earn more, he can do it. I do not work for money but for something else.'

Not worth £26 mill. I realise he's flavour of the month/year and everyone's in overdrive wank mode on him and Cavani but I think there must be better options than him out there

The Fat el Hombre said:
Not worth £26 mill. I realise he's flavour of the month/year and everyone's in overdrive wank mode on him and Cavani but I think there must be better options than him out there

For the price he is much better than Mata. His pace and style of play would fit us perfectly. We need to start to building a brand.

Think he's worth around that price myself, the only question is whether he should be our first choice for width. Perhaps if Mancini really doesn't like wingers he'd prefer a "winger-forward" like Lavezzi. Lavezzi has been consistent for a long time now and would suit the Premier League very well.

LoveCity said:
Think he's worth around that price myself, the only question is whether he should be our first choice for width. Perhaps if Mancini really doesn't like wingers he'd prefer a "winger-forward" like Lavezzi. Lavezzi has been consistent for a long time now and would suit the Premier League very well.

So do I. Him on the left and Hazard on the right.
Not bad... ;)

same old story as soon as we're interested - silly money is asked for - 15 million at the most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.