Lavezzi

JOVILU said:
In Argentina everybody knows that Tevez doesnt have a close relation with Aguero, and that Messi do not support Tevez. They all respect Tevez as a good player but they fit with his personality. Zab is more close with Carlos but Zab is a gentleman in the field and out of it, and he is friend of everybody ! Thats why everybody loves Pablito.
In Argentina you may see more fans of Tevez than Messi o Aguero, but it is because Tevez was formed en "Boca Juniors" (the most popular club in Argentina) and because of his humble origins. Thats why people call him "Carlitos del Pueblo" ... Messi was formed in Spain (In Argentina childs love him but is discuss by adults) and Aguero is loved by fans of "Independiente" and admire by people who loves football.
Conclusion ... Tevez is not part of Aguero`s friends group, they are mates and have good relation but they are not friends ... Aguero, Messi, Zab, Mascherano are friends ...

Very interesting....Thanks for the info :)

JOVILU said:
In Argentina everybody knows that Tevez doesnt have a close relation with Aguero, and that Messi do not support Tevez. They all respect Tevez as a good player but they fit with his personality. Zab is more close with Carlos but Zab is a gentleman in the field and out of it, and he is friend of everybody ! Thats why everybody loves Pablito.
In Argentina you may see more fans of Tevez than Messi o Aguero, but it is because Tevez was formed en "Boca Juniors" (the most popular club in Argentina) and because of his humble origins. Thats why people call him "Carlitos del Pueblo" ... Messi was formed in Spain (In Argentina childs love him but is discuss by adults) and Aguero is loved by fans of "Independiente" and admire by people who loves football.
Conclusion ... Tevez is not part of Aguero`s friends group, they are mates and have good relation but they are not friends ... Aguero, Messi, Zab, Mascherano are friends ...

Gracias por la respuesta Jovilu.
Am I the only one who had noticed that, the quite cold way in which Kun acts with Carlitos? And speaking about Tevez as he was away, Kun never gave anything else than very politically correct responses, not more not less.

So... the plan seems clear: we bring in Mascherano, then the three friends ought to be able to convince the fourth one to come here. :)

JOVILU said:

Great post. Who exactly is Tevez close with outside of Maradona?

I leave you all another cluen that explains where friendship between Zab, Aguero, Messi, Lavezzi and Mascherano was forged ...
This is Argentina's Olimpic Team that won the Gold Medal against Nigeria in 2008 ....

ARGENTINA: Romero; Zabaleta, Garay, Pareja y Monzón; Gago (Banega), Mascherano; Di María; Juan Riquelme, Lionel Messi (Lavezzi) ; Agüero (Sosa). DT: Batista.

Look the coincidences ...
Regard from Buenos Aires !!!

Demanded a transfer out of Napoli according to Italian reports and talkSPORT. But if we sign Hazard I don't think we'd sign Lavezzi too (I know they're different players but both would be played quite wide for us)? Unless we have an exodus of forwards (Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli) maybe.

We would have to sell two forwards before considering him if Hazard comes. If Tevez leaves this is possible.

Hard to see both coming but they would be brilliant in the same team.

LoveCity said:
Demanded a transfer out of Napoli according to Italian reports and talkSPORT. But if we sign Hazard I don't think we'd sign Lavezzi too (I know they're different players but both would be played quite wide for us)? Unless we have an exodus of forwards (Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli) maybe.

Lavezzi would place brilliantly behind Aguero if Tevez leaves.

LoveCity said:

Interesting...
Hazard AND Lavezzi??? - Holy shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.