Lawro predicts....

keep possession,the crowd will become less hysterical,pass them to death.Lots of potential for red cards and pens imo;worst case Silva gets injured.After Napoli, anfield will seem like kiddies corner

Liverpool are a good team, we are better. As long as we can handle Carroll, we will beat them. Look at the teams who have taken points from Liverpool this season-we are better than all of them. Look at what we've achieved this season in the Premier and show everyone what we're made of.

And pick Aguero and Ballotelli up front.

Just like the octoberfeast at the shithole, we need to go here and get that mighty albatross off of our backs, 1 win there in how long?

They will start with a quick tempo and try not to let us get in stride, problem for them is we are far superior at keeping the ball nowadays, we will win quite comfortably IMO Sunday, not because of arrogance or luck but simply because dippers won't be able to live with our attack!

1-3 - aguero hatrick

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Just like the octoberfeast at the shithole, we need to go here and get that mighty albatross off of our backs, 1 win there in how long?

They will start with a quick tempo and try not to let us get in stride, problem for them is we are far superior at keeping the ball nowadays, we will win quite comfortably IMO Sunday, not because of arrogance or luck but simply because dippers won't be able to live with our attack!

1-3 - aguero hatrick

I want Kun to do well. Remember those red dippers were convinced he and Mata were both dying to be Liverpool players lol.

We bounced back after the Bayern result...I think we will do the same on Sunday...however utd managed to get a draw so be be honest I say a point is good....but really the way we have been playing away...we should look to win this game as well!

if that makes any sense!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.