Layvin Kurzawa

SuperBlu said:
Lets stick with Clichy and Kolarov untill Angelino becomes ready to step in.

I'd cash in on Kolarov while we can and put Angelino in the first team. The amount of mistakes our first team defenders tend to make I don't see the issue in giving Angelino a chance. If he makes a mistake here and there you put it down to a lack of experience knowing he can get better. He might make a couple of mistakes but he wont be any worse than what we've seen so far this season from our defence and he's young so he deserves the chance.

SuperBlu said:
Lets stick with Clichy and Kolarov untill Angelino becomes ready to step in.

Kolarov needs to be sold this summer. We will then stand a chance of getting some money for him. Get a new number one LB in, let Angelino develop at least for another year, two probably more realistic, before he can be considered a-team material. By that Clichy will be ready to hang up his boots or move to another club.

Angelino only turned 18 a few weeks ago. Don't think you can just throw teenagers into defense like you can sometimes do with attacking players.

g180aj said:
clichy does shit out of challenges

2yjzpz7.png

I really hope we get our left back and right back choices correct in the summer and not have another Mangala situation.

I think Clichy has had a pretty decent second half of the season and in regards to Zabaleta, for me he just looks knackered after playing none stop for two seasons now.

Kolarov and Sagna to be sold.

If Gaya can make the Valencia side at 18/19 then why can't Angelino at City?

sam-caddick said:
I really hope we get our left back and right back choices correct in the summer and not have another Mangala situation.

I think Clichy has had a pretty decent second half of the season and in regards to Zabaleta, for me he just looks knackered after playing none stop for two seasons now.

I'm happy with Sagna, he's excellent, just doesn't help him being given a game here or there.

sam-caddick said:

Uperhaps Gaya is way more talented than Angelino.

City_Sean said:
sam-caddick said:

I'm happy with Sagna, he's excellent, just doesn't help him being given a game here or there.
Been as good as Zaba this season so far. The only way Sagna goes is if we're replacing Zaba in the first team (which probably isn't worth doing)

NQCitizen said:
City_Sean said:
sam-caddick said:

Been as good as Zaba this season so far. The only way Sagna goes is if we're replacing Zaba in the first team (which probably isn't worth doing)

agree on the former. disagree on the latter. Zabba has a lot of credit in the bank for 7 years of warrior service, but its a fact that our right has been more weak recently then the left side of our defense. So i can see sagna leaving and us getting a new, quciker, younger right back

I think I'd stick with Kolarov if we could sign Sanchez and Schneiderlin.

Kolarov has shown how good he can be in attack. The problem with him has always been the question marks defensively and his engine to get back quick enough.
With Sanchez he'd have a very fast hardworking player in front of him and with Schneiderlin, a top DM unlike Fernando, to drop into a CB position, allowing Mangala to enter the space vacated by Kolarov, we could reap the advantages of his attacking abilities whilst minimizing his weaknesses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.