Le Tour De France 2015

I wonder what the French press will make of that?

Probably not much. The frogs are not known for their sense of fair play. Note the Henry handball and more seriously the French decision in 1966 to eject all U.S. NATO air bases from France knowing full well the yanks would still protect them and Germany from the Russians. Utter c***ts.

There is a video doing the rounds on twitter of a fan spitting in Froomeys face on todays stage.

Luke Rowe has tweeted about it, asking if anybody knows him and if they do can they please fill him in :))

Yeah, I remember Contador doing that when Schleck lost his chain. Unwritten that you don't take advantage of a competitor's mechanical difficulty. But it's Johnny Foreigner yer racin' against!! Anyone surprised?

I know what you are saying but its like kicking a ball out when an opponent goes down - its the unwritten agreement between teams but its not in the rules - I saw wait for one of the others to have an issue and Froome just goes off the front like a motorbike flicking the Vee's over his shoulder - show them true British sportsmanship in the 21st Century - hence we are winning.

There is a video doing the rounds on twitter of a fan spitting in Froomeys face on todays stage.

Luke Rowe has tweeted about it, asking if anybody knows him and if they do can they please fill him in :))

SKY Team car should just go up Alpe d'Huez tomorrow fitted with sprinklers and liberally soak the Froggy sections of the crowd with good old British gob and piss held in on-board tanks - just to even things up you understand - oh and chuck handfuls of mint tic tacs out telling people yep its true Team SKY are all popping pills all the time - fuckwits.

Managed to catch the last 10k yesterday as I'm in Portugal (it's a hard life) but have sorced a bar now for today's stage. The Alpe D'Huez stage is one of the great spectacles in world sport. Infact I'd go as far to say it's the best. I know on this thread we're all big cycling fans but this is the cremedelacreme of everything this great sport is about. Those Dutch lads on Dutch Corner will see that nobody spits in the riders' faces or throws piss over them. I cannot wait for today's action to get underway. It's been a great Tour folks now let's get those edges of seats ready for one last time. Come on Froomey! Do it for old Blighty and let's hoist that Union Jack on the Champs Elysée!

SKY Team car should just go up Alpe d'Huez tomorrow fitted with sprinklers and liberally soak the Froggy sections of the crowd with good old British gob and piss held in on-board tanks - just to even things up you understand - oh and chuck handfuls of mint tic tacs out telling people yep its true Team SKY are all popping pills all the time - fuckwits.
Lol. Great idea though!

Sky's vehicles going up Alpe d'Huez just to check it out before the riders have come under attack by fans, with them trying to break in. I hope no funny business goes on today, as I would assume with behaviour like that Froome may not be safe going up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.