Le Tour De France 2015

Nice to see couple of the Sky lads laying a wreath this morning at a WW1 Memorial. Noticed the route went through Albert and Thiepval where I spent an enjoyable 3 days a few years ago visiting various WW1 cemeteries and battle sites.

Anyway, as for the stage: That's the second bollock dropped by Cav so far this tour. Sunday being the other one. Hope he finds his legs soon! How he managed to lose Renshaw's wheel in the mele at the end wasn't good. Griepel's form and physique is reminding me of Indurain and he's looking too good for Cav I'm afraid.

I heard David Millar on Talk Sport say that Cav's gonna rip up the Tour this year and take 4 or 5 stages. The way it's gone so far he'll do well to win 1!

Really enjoying the tour this year. Lining up to be a classic even though I've lost money on sagan not winning a stage and my hopes of Pinot placing are fading every day. Gutted for Cav as probably last chance today before paris if he makes it over the hills.

Boom!!! At last been waiting for a Cav special for a while now and that was him doing what he does. Won that by a large margin for a bunch sprint.

Cav wins, Froome in yellow, good day for British cycling.
Yes fantastic
Boom!!! At last been waiting for a Cav special for a while now and that was him doing what he does. Won that by a large margin for a bunch sprint.

Great day! Thought Cav had lost Renshaw's wheel not realising the plan was to 'drop him off' 300m from the line. What a move by Cav to squeeze through that gap and alongside Greipel too. Takes some balls to do that at close to 50mph!

Had a great day in Fougeres today, seeing Cav take the stage and Froome put on the yellow jersey.

I will be catching part of tomorrow's stage, North of Rennes! Come on Cav and Froome!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.