Le Tour de France 2016

I watched this years Tour Of Britain as they came up Long Hill in Buxton, they were chatting amongst themselves! I'm normally gasping for air.
Can't wait for this years Tour De France.

I enjoyed it the year they went through Yorkshire etc seeing what I could recognise from a different angle.

They really are fit. In the athletic sense that is.

We used to think we were great going to Alderley Edge and up the hill to the Wizard.

Seen it live twice. The first time in London in 2007 when over a MILLION people turned out for the time trial stage! Saw it again a couple of years ago when they came through the Olympic Park.

I enjoyed it the year they went through Yorkshire etc seeing what I could recognise from a different angle.

They really are fit. In the athletic sense that is.

We used to think we were great going to Alderley Edge and up the hill to the Wizard.
As a side note the foods very good in the Wizard these days, I enjoy seeing the places I've been to and some of the mountain roads I've been on

Not eaten in there for donkeys years and if my ailing failing memory was correct the last time was prior to using the big car park for nocturnal activities.

It now seems that every car park in the Cheshire countryside is closed after dark through the activities of doggers rather than 'courting couples' as we were called in the olden days.

Talking of recognising places from past visits, I find it very easy to recall many but I can never remember where I left my car keys. The wife often helps but at the price of a bit of a nag so I turn the house upside down rather than ask for uxorial assistance.

Not eaten in there for donkeys years and if my ailing failing memory was correct the last time was prior to using the big car park for nocturnal activities.

It now seems that every car park in the Cheshire countryside is closed after dark through the activities of doggers rather than 'courting couples' as we were called in the olden days.

Talking of recognising places from past visits, I find it very easy to recall many but I can never remember where I left my car keys. The wife often helps but at the price of a bit of a nag so I turn the house upside down rather than ask for uxorial assistance.
Don't talk to me about lossing things :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.