League cup draw - United (a)

Seems odd that they'd play it on the Tuesday, with both City and United playing on the Sunday before. Surely it will be rearranged for the Wednesday?!

Seems odd that they'd play it on the Tuesday, with both City and United playing on the Sunday before. Surely it will be rearranged for the Wednesday?!

TV will dictate when its played imo.

The economics will dictate the priority, and the fact is champs league & prem wins spin more revenue than a league cup tie.

I'd love to see us put the kids out and beat them regardless. They aren't good enough to warrant our main players.

I've quoted 25/10 as someone said it was confirmed on here during board issues last night.

Suppose it could be a pile of crap that I'm repeating.

Very happy with the draw - as far as I see it, we have nothing to lose.

Beaten them at theirs in the PL which is more important.

Stick with a similar side to last night. Mixture of Youth & Experience.

The end of the day it's the rags away and we can knock them out of a cup competition and get more bragging rights. Has to be the strongest team available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.