League cup draw - United (a)

The rags are paying £31 to £53 for their tickets, the £31 ones are in their nursery rhyme section, aka Stretford End lower tier.
the £53 will be in the south stand, so if they give us part of that as they do in the league, some city fans will be paying £53.

£45 is a joke. In my opinion if we are having to pay that amount it should include transport for all to and from the Etihad.
Open City square in the afternoon and send a convoy of nearly 200 buses to and from the Swamp and we have a celebration back in City square after we smash them again.
This is their cup final so we should put out a team that can embarrass them again. I would love another 1 v 6 especially when its around the anniversary of that one.

£45 is a joke. In my opinion if we are having to pay that amount it should include transport for all to and from the Etihad.
Open City square in the afternoon and send a convoy of nearly 200 buses to and from the Swamp and we have a celebration back in City square after we smash them again.
This is their cup final so we should put out a team that can embarrass them again. I would love another 1 v 6 especially when its around the anniversary of that one.

There's no doubt they'll field a strong team. Mourinho's pride can't take two beatings off Pep so early in the season.

Should be £25 top price

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.