League cup draw - United (a)

Is the cup ticket allocation entitlement 10% (7500) or 20% (15000) of the stadium allocation? Would love a ticket for this if it goes to low enough points. I'd pay £45 no probs.

Is the cup ticket allocation entitlement 10% (7500) or 20% (15000) of the stadium allocation? Would love a ticket for this if it goes to low enough points. I'd pay £45 no probs.
It's 10% for league cup but presuming we get all the top tier and usual away section I think it works out around 9k

Put it this way, City get 45% of the total gate receipts which will be a much bigger amount than 9k @£45 each.
The gate receipts hardly matter in the bigger scheme of things. It's an opportunity to back the £30 max we have in the prem for away support and instead we are back to rip off prices. Ill prob still pay it so suppose I'm part of the problem...just pisses me off. Saying that nothing official yet so I live in hope.

Put it this way, City get 45% of the total gate receipts which will be a much bigger amount than 9k @£45 each.

Is that true? If it is - then depending on average price of tickets etc - City could get £1.5m-£2m (have based that on 75k x £45) obviously there will be lower price tickets, but there will also be corporate as well.

Is that true? If it is - then depending on average price of tickets etc - City could get £1.5m-£2m (have based that on 75k x £45) obviously there will be lower price tickets, but there will also be corporate as well.
The rules were posted earlier in the thread.

19.1 The proceeds of each match after paying thereout the travelling expenses of the Visiting Club, the ground and other expenses of the match including Value Added Tax, floodlighting of the playing pitch and ancillary lighting (not to exceed £200), advertising, printing, postage, police charges, turnstile operators, stewards, contribution to first aid helpers and clearing the ground of snow, provided in the case of the last mentioned item the Visiting Club is notified in advance of the match in question of the approximate cost (such net proceeds being hereinafter referred to as ‘the Net Cup Competition Gate’) shall save as set out below be divided as follows:

19.1.1 45 per cent to each Club taking part in such match; and

19.1.2 10 per cent to the Cup Competition Pool (hereinafter called ‘the Pool Account’) the proceeds of which are to be divided at the end of the Competition in the ratio 1:1 between

a) the Clubs in The Premier League; and
b) the Clubs in the EFL. "

Indeed... if they were so inclined, would City be able to subsidise the tickets to put the price in line with what the home rags will be paying. They'd still make a healthy profit...
The rags are paying £31 to £53 for their tickets, the £31 ones are in their nursery rhyme section, aka Stretford End lower tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.