League Cup Final Ticket Allocation {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
It actually shows on there cup scheme membership that they have joined it took card payment details aswell . The only 1 it won't let you join is the champs league scheme.

They will be cancelled. The club are aware of it and will be taking steps to cancel them. I just rang to upgrade a Leicester ticket and asked them. He answered straight away with that.

On reading this last couple of pages, I have just joined the League Cup Scheme and it allowed me. Added 200 loyalty points as well.
If City cancel then I have no beef, only fair. But it is quite an oversight.

think I'll join the league cup scheme now - knowing the ineptitude of the ticket office there's a good chance a few might be missed?

worth a punt

May sound a daft question. But I have ended up with a few hundred more loyalty points than my old man as I signed up to Platinum last few years and he hasn't. Typical that I qualify for a ticket a day before him.

If we are to sit together, will I have to wait til the day he qualifies and then buy both tickets? Usually both make it to FA cup semis and easily made Sunderland. Will just be my luck to miss out by waiting this time though.

Cheers

May sound a daft question. But I have ended up with a few hundred more loyalty points than my old man as I signed up to Platinum last few years and he hasn't. Typical that I qualify for a ticket a day before him.

If we are to sit together, will I have to wait til the day he qualifies and then buy both tickets? Usually both make it to FA cup semis and easily made Sunderland. Will just be my luck to miss out by waiting this time though.

Cheers

Yes.

Cheers

Either wait or get a ticket 'up top' the lower level ones will go quickly.

My lad has slightly more points than me but isn't on the cup scheme so I'm getting one towards the front of the top tier and he'll pick one up close by once he's eligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.