LEAGUE CUP WINNERS 2013/2014!! Post Final Thread

according to a poster on the sunderland forum mr redknapp .... we are all arrogant wankers that think it was an easy match. if your reding this wtf are you reading

yes sky has been bias there has barely been anyhting about city all day, alll the panel were ex sunderland players and fans

I missed both goals, my wife had just come home and wanted a coffee! I came back out and it was 2-1!!!!
So I stayed in the Kitchen for the rest of the game!!!!
Thank god we shrugged off the Sunderland hoodoo!!
Atkinson must've let all that 1970's pre match tribute go to his head, he was reffing as if from the 70's!! That initial flying tackle in on Silva would've begun a red in the CL!!! At least he was consistent !!
What a relief!!! But you could hear the resentment in the commentary and pundits after the game.
Full kudos to Sunderland, they were excellent today, and we had to pull a few great goals out of the bag in the 2nd half, but it was bound to happen that we would get more chances as Sunderland weren't going to be able to keep up that level all game, thank god it was Yaya and Nasri the chances fell to, and not Dzeko!!!

mike channon´s windmill said:
Ha !!! Found a team with cup screensaver on .... you guessed ... wait for it...

The FOOKIN MUEN!!!!!

Maybe we should rename it the MCEN!!!

Sorry but just need to add

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ATLETI

2-1 V THE WHITE COONTS GET IN!!!!

The FOOKIN MUEN!!!!!

?

I should have put money on it, i had it down as 3-1 but them to score first :(

We ground them down and won a hard match with some coruscating individual moments.

GTFI !

Bewar3them00n said:
I missed both goals, my wife had just come home and wanted a coffee! I came back out and it was 2-1!!!!
So I stayed in the Kitchen for the rest of the game!!!!
Thank god we shrugged off the Sunderland hoodoo!!
Atkinson must've let all that 1970's pre match tribute go to his head, he was reffing as if from the 70's!! That initial flying tackle in on Silva would've begun a red in the CL!!! At least he was consistent !!
What a relief!!! But you could hear the resentment in the commentary and pundits after the game.
Full kudos to Sunderland, they were excellent today, and we had to pull a few great goals out of the bag in the 2nd half, but it was bound to happen that we would get more chances as Sunderland weren't going to be able to keep up that level all game, thank god it was Yaya and Nasri the chances fell to, and not Dzeko!!!
thought he reffed it well,let players get on with it,not to fussy,as for making your misses a brew during thw cup final,you need to have a word with yourself :)

The FOOKIN MUEN!!!!!

I've been deliberately trying to avoid finding that score out as well...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.