LEAGUE CUP WINNERS 2013/2014!! Post Final Thread

Well done City.
Onwards and upwards.
Lets go for that domestic treble now we have where the back of the net is again.

BlueMoonofKY said:
So does this mean Piers Morgan has to donate more money to Samir Nasri's charity of choice?
What now? Another bet from Morgan?<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:02 pm --<br /><br />
Champions2012! said:
blink922 said:
Great turnaround in the second half, well fucking done.

Bein commentator called us "Manchester shitty" at the end of the match rofl, so many bitter fucks.

Really? Isn't bein owned by some Qatari company? Perhaps the Sheikh can have a few words with them..
I think it was a mistake. He had been rather complimentary of us all day.

Well done to the lads, great result. Sunderland can take some confidence from that performance for the remaining PL games (apart from the replay with us). Thought Atkinson reffed a good game, let a few heavy tackles go but it made a big difference in allowing the game to flow.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
TCIB said:
I should have put money on it, i had it down as 3-1 but them to score first :(

We ground them down and won a hard match with some coruscating individual moments.

GTFI !

I pride myself on having a huge vocabulary but that stumped me..... My word of the day (:

Bluemoon in genuine useful bit of info shocker hehe :)

Now let us hope we get a couple more trophies to send you on your trips this year a very happy man :)

well done to the team and manager for this trophy which i really hope give the players the moral boost they neeed to go and win the title well done once again!!!!!

Happy for Pantilimon

Lol he came all the way to celebrate the last goal with the players!

Waiting for pics and Gifs

Officially seen us win all the major trophies in English football (apart from the jpt!).

Thought we were very poor but two moment of brilliance did it for us. Aguero now needs to stay fit now if we have any chance to win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.