LEAGUE CUP WINNERS 2013/2014!! Post Final Thread

Poor for 50 minutes or so, but no-one cares.

Two of the best goals the new Wembley has seen, and a trophy in the bag. Happy Days.

Video of goals – no sound. – at bottom of article.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ibtimes.com/video-manchester-city-3-1-sunderland-highlights-city-claim-capital-one-cup-through-toure-nasri-navas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ibtimes.com/video-manchester ... asri-navas</a>

Cheers lads. I was very down before that bit of yaya/nas magic.

Looking forward to banging back some real ale this evening.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
For me toure just proved why he's our greatest ever player.....

Semi v rags FA cup
Final v stoke FA cup
Prem league v Newcastle to put the title on the plate
Final v Sunderland which he turns on it head

Biggest big game player in our history and more to come.....

Even if he was half dead or playing utter shite, you would never, ever take him off in a big game.

Shocking first half from us but we were better second half, but fair play to Sunderland because it took two wonder goals for us to take the lead.

Buzzing we won this trophy and hopefully it will give us confidence to go on and succeed in the Premier League and FA Cup, and who knows, Barcelona??

My only concern is that ever since the Chelsea defeat we have found it hard against all the oppostion teams we have faced, I think Mourinho kind of found us out that day and other teams have took note of that Chelsea performance, I just think maybe we might have to change a few approaches to our game.

sir baconface said:

Semi v rags FA cup
Final v stoke FA cup

Even if he was half dead or playing utter shite, you would never, ever take him off in a big game.

Yep. He was utter shite today until the goal, but turned the game in a split-second.

sir baconface said:

Semi v rags FA cup
Final v stoke FA cup

God I can moan, curse, spit my dummy out when yaya is ambling about but he is MASSIVE - IMMENSE.
Fantastic goal - Love It, Love It

2 great goals came from nowhere, thought they had us till then. Atmosphere round me (140) not great 1st half - drunk blues shouting at the sitters and slagging off Dzeko. Bloke next to me (who left early) calling Ya ya a waste of £ just before that goal. Great in Bree Louise anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.